Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Couple uses dog to find strengh to raise kids

Posted by cfdavep 
Couple uses dog to find strengh to raise kids
November 21, 2016
inance.yahoo.com/news/dog-needed-6-000-surgery-150040072.html

The dog was older and needed a $6000 surgery so the couple had the dog put down. In the article they said if it was their kid, they would pay, but the dog was not worth it, even though the dog gave them the "strengh to become parents."
People who crap on the CF tend to see couples with dogs as "in training" for a sprog.
Re: Couple uses dog to find strengh to raise kids
November 21, 2016
Sounds like the dog has been suffering for close to a year and it seems to me that after a week or two of changed behavior they would have brought the dog to the vet. Pretty sure older pets need visits every 6 mos. She would eventually die of old age but why not make her last days pain free and happy? No telling how much the little gal suffered in the last year.
November 21, 2016
There ya go. Their DNA replicant trumps everything, even a living creature who gave her companionship, unconditional love and faith to them for her whole life. Evidently, she's not worth the money or bother. Breeders suck. sad smiley
November 21, 2016
Reprehensible. These people clearly aren't compassionate enough to be parents...at least not good ones.

We know a couple who were on the fence about having children, so they got a dog to see if they could handle the responsibility. They adored the dog no end, but did spoil her considerably, and concluded from their inability to be strict with the dog that they shouldn't have children. So they didn't. Wish all humans could figure shit like that out BEFORE they procreate.
November 22, 2016
Well, I guess I'm still 'in training' after 40+ years of dog ownership.... and several years of cats before that. Call me a perpetual 'trainee'.

Yeah... back to Nephew and Harpi for a minute. She wanted a cat or dog a few years ago but Nephew said "No, too much responsibility"
So.. they had a kid.

Some people are just idiots.
November 22, 2016
Basing on the age and condition of the dog, this is not out of reach. Sometimes the best thing to do is relieve their suffering humanely.

However, all these idiots saying we can spend our money elsewhere....take a flying fuck. "Single mom needs help?" I didn't fuck her bareback and knock her up...why should my money go there? Famblee needs help? Once again, you breed 'em you feed 'em. Not my problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
November 23, 2016
How could anyone want a child instead of a dog? Or a child instead of anything that's actually enjoyable in the world? I have never gotten it.
November 23, 2016
exactly!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login