Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Obnoxious moo and her zombie (adventures at Walrusmart)

Posted by ondinette 
Obnoxious moo and her zombie (adventures at Walrusmart)
November 23, 2016
You know those assholes in the grocery store line who argue about the price of Every. Single. Item. and make the clerk check everything about 80 million times? I went to Walmart to get just a few groceries on the way home and made the mistake of thinking the express lane would be quicker. The bitch is front of me was one of the worst I've ever seen and she had maybe 10 items.

Usually these obnoxious specimens are elderly people, this one was a very pregnant moo. But she did look a lot older than me, and I'm 46. Did she get IVF? If so, did she make the doctor take the frozen embryo out of her nasty cooter and re-implant it a dozen times so she could make sure it was done just right?

The zombie was the man with her who is presumably her husband and the brat's duh. He looked younger, but appeared to be ready to keel over at any minute from sheer exhaustion. His face looked so bad it was disturbing. He was rubbing his back from pain and doing squats in a desperate attempt to stay alert.

I gave up on that check out line and went to another. After waiting on a regular line for a few more minutes I was finally done and on the way out I saw Zombie Duh walking out of the bathroom, still looking awful. The pregnant bitch was nowhere in sight. Probably still in line trying to get the best bargains ever. Some people in this world are completely worthless and do nothing but cause problems for others. And that type always breeds.hitting head against a brick wall

I hope Zombie Duh did not drive them home, but he probably did. I checked the online accident reports. In the five hours since I saw them there have been six accidents in the area, none bad enough to make headlines. Scary to think how many people are driving who should not be for various reasons.
Re: Obnoxious moo and her zombie (adventures at Walrusmart)
November 24, 2016
That store has it's own funny site

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

It never fails to be scary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login