Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good parenting: Moo kills her kids so her husband wouldn't get custody

Posted by Cambion 
Good parenting: Moo kills her kids so her husband wouldn't get custody
November 28, 2016
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/crime/court-docs-mom-killed-her-2-young-children-so-that-husband-couldnt-have-custody-in-divorce

Surprisingly, this did not take place in Florida. Not much more I can say other than the title implies. This upstanding, rational woman stabbed her son and daughter in the neck so her husband wouldn't take them in what I can only assume was an in-progress divorce.

You gotta fuck up something fierce to be a mother who doesn't get custody of the kids in divorce proceedings because the courts always favor the mother over the father. I don't know if this maniac actually knew for sure she wouldn't be getting her kids or she just had a paranoid delusion that she wouldn't get custody. Given the fact that she justified murdering her kids just so her soon-to-be-ex-husband couldn't have them leads me to think Moo has a history of crazy and that's probably why her husband was leaving her and why he was getting the kids too.

These kids were 7 and 3 years old, so it's not like PPD could be blamed. A supporting article says that the Moo was seen as a good, sane parent in the community and babysat other people's kids from time to time and that the family was considered happy and normal. Clearly, they didn't know Mommy all too well.

But say it with me, folks: Parenting makes you a better person.
Re: Good parenting: Moo kills her kids so her husband wouldn't get custody
November 29, 2016
Parenting makes you a better person. Parenting isn't about a desire for complete control over helpless creatures.
November 29, 2016
the vast majority of breeding is selfish. plain and simple. everyone is deluded by the lifescript and the lemmings who have gone over the cliff into the shitpile that is parunthood

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 29, 2016
Parenting makes you a better person. Parenting isn't about a desire for complete control over helpless creatures. Parenting is the most important job in the world. Parenting is the only way to know true love. They have everything figured out, those clever lemmings.
November 30, 2016
Parenting makes you a better person. Parenting isn't about a desire for complete control over helpless creatures. Parenting is the most important job in the world. Parenting is the only way to know true love. Parenting is altruistic. Parenting teaches selflessness and humility.
Parenting makes you a better person. Parenting makes one more selfless and compassionate.
Because nothing says compassion like stabbing your own children to death.
Parenting makes you a better person. It's different when it's your own!
They're your property now, and no one, not your ex-husband, grandparents, Child Protective Services, no one is going to take them from you. Ever. If you can't have them, nobody will!
Parenting makes you a better person. You'll never know true love until you've had a child!
And that child will never know true fear until he looks Mommy in the eyes while she stabs him, wondering what he did to make her want to hurt him.
May this wretched cunt rot in prison.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login