Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Perfect blonde moo getting overexposed in the media

Posted by cfdavep 
Perfect blonde moo getting overexposed in the media
November 30, 2016
https://gma.yahoo.com/california-mom-sherri-papini-had-message-burned-onto-133804695--abc-news-topstories.html#

This thing is still going on about Sherri Papini and getting bigger. There is no one on earth should ever have to go through what she did, but some people are pointing out that if she wasn't white, blonde, attractive, skinny and a supermoo she would be largely ignored. Theories are ranging from "it's a hoax for cash" to illegals making a point about Trump and "the wall"

I wonder how much attention the case would be getting if she was everything she is minus the sprogs.
Re: Perfect blonde moo getting overexposed in the media
November 30, 2016
If this woman was subjected to what I've read, I hope the perpetrators are found and punished accordingly. Life imprisonment is appropriate, if not the death penalty.

I don't care who committed the crime, the penalty should be severe. Her family background may have added to the media hype.
November 30, 2016
My bullshit meter is running. This sounds more like she ran off with a side piece and it ended badly. No names of her kidnappers? She was with them for three weeks. Distinguishing markers of the area she was held in? This feels all wrong.

Either or no one deserves to be tortured.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
December 01, 2016
Something seems really off with this: starting with the fact that kidnappers don't abduct for no reason, torture you, then set you free. She would have been found dead, if at all.

And skinny, pretty blondes sell papers: look at the murder of Imette St. Guillen; while she got coverage there was barely a peep compared to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 05, 2016
And ironically, that other missing Northern CA woman, Stacey Smart, is still missing, does not receive the media label of Supermoo and her daughter is still looking for her. I hope she is found alive.

As for Papini - she supposedly faked an abduction back in 2006 and was married once before prior to Keith. What I find so bizarre about the case is her husband apparently knows more than LE and he also has a degree in Admin of Justice. That story is getting really old. If anything, the media should concentrate on real missing people cases, not moo vacays when Duhddie tells the 2 kids "Supermoo will be back home for Thanksgiving." The whole story smells fishy from start to finish.
December 05, 2016
selidororous
And ironically, that other missing Northern CA woman, Stacey Smart, is still missing, does not receive the media label of Supermoo and her daughter is still looking for her. I hope she is found alive.

As for Papini - she supposedly faked an abduction back in 2006 and was married once before prior to Keith. What I find so bizarre about the case is her husband apparently knows more than LE and he also has a degree in Admin of Justice. That story is getting really old. If anything, the media should concentrate on real missing people cases, not moo vacays when Duhddie tells the 2 kids "Supermoo will be back home for Thanksgiving." The whole story smells fishy from start to finish.

I was giving her the benefit of the doubt until more details merged and it just doesn't make sense. If she was going to be kidnapped to be prostituted they would have targeted a teenager not a plus 30 moo who has too many miles on her to start with. But then the $50K plus she has earned on a GFM is revealed and there is news about a alleged 2006 faked abduction, which if accurate definitely makes this very suspicious.
December 06, 2016
Pat Brown, a seasoned criminal profiler, was on Elliott in the Morning (a local radio show) and even she thinks this story is fishy.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
December 06, 2016
I guess the Papini family high tailed it "far up north" leaving their dogs behind and apparently according to a neighbor will not be coming back
December 06, 2016
cfdavep
leaving their dogs behind

So, they just proved that they're scum. rusty chainsaw
December 06, 2016
20/20 did a special about and the Sherrif said the husband passed a polygraph.

I thought financial gain might be a motive.
December 06, 2016
I'm calling shenanigans. If she had been kidnapped there's no way they would have just let her go. She'd be buried in the desert.
December 06, 2016
kittehpeoples
cfdavep
leaving their dogs behind

So, they just proved that they're scum. rusty chainsaw

That piece of news pissed me off.

Makes me wonder if they are on the lam instead of "seeking privacy."
December 06, 2016
I have a feeling they took off so that they will be long gone when it comes out that it was for $$$ gain, they will be too far away to bother to press charges. They are a weird couple.
December 06, 2016
My nose was quivering with the bad smell in this story, too. Not sure why, since I couldn't be bothered to check further into the "facts" For one--why did they call her the "mega-mom" or whatever that phrase was? Now that we know she/they abandoned DOGS, we can be surer than ever they must be scum!
December 07, 2016
There was an article in the Daily Fail yesterday about her HS friend going missing while jogging back in the late 90s. I wonder if she made up her own abduction story based on what happened to her friend. It sounds more and more fishy by the day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login