Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo brings male child into locker room rusty chainsaw

Posted by craftyzits 
Moo brings male child into locker room rusty chainsaw
December 30, 2016
I was sitting stark naked in the female locker room at the YMCA, and some cow wanders in with three calves in tow. One was a male, and he stared at me.

I told the cunt that (in a polite tone) three year old boys belong in the family change room, and she would catch hell from some women. She told me that he had 'just turned three' and they come here 'all the time'. I told her she would be getting chewed out... and she huffed off all pissy and hid in the woman's handicapped bathroom to change her brats, not the family change room. I had to catch my ride, but I ratted her out to the staff.

cutting a smiley with a chainsaw

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Moo brings male child into locker room rusty chainsaw
December 30, 2016
I'm sorry to hear what happened to you, craftyzits! How effing rude. Moos have no problem with their goldenpenises staring at them when they are buck naked, but they cannot expect that everyone else will be comfortable with it. Good for you for telling her off! I would have done the same thing.

Hopefully moo will learn her lesson and use the famblee changing rooms with her brats. She will likely get chewed out for using the handicapped change room, because someone who has a physical disability may need it while she's in there.

Talk about an entitlemoo. No wonder I hate people.
December 30, 2016
mumofsixbirds
I'm sorry to hear what happened to you, craftyzits! How effing rude. Moos have no problem with their goldenpenises staring at them when they are buck naked, but they cannot expect that everyone else will be comfortable with it. Good for you for telling her off! I would have done the same thing.

I bet this moo's the types who don't want trans people using the right bathrooms.

She will likely get chewed out for using the handicapped change room, because someone who has a physical disability may need it while she's in there.

As someone with a disability that sometimes puts me in a wheelchair, if I needed the handicapped room and found out someone was using it as a brat corral, I'd be motherfucking pissed.
December 31, 2016
When there's no family room, people think that entitles them to use whatever they like. When there is a family room, they seem to think it's for other people.
December 31, 2016
My gym has a couple of private dressing rooms for those who are not comfortable changing in a communal setting. I found a moo using the bench as a changing table for her brat. There is a huge family dressing room. I complained to management immediately. Not only is it rude to use a room someone may need, but how dare she change a diaper on a dressing room bench where you'd put clean clothes!
January 01, 2017
Family rooms are specifically for breeders to do whatever stupid shit they need to do with their fucking kids, so WHY are they using the normal rooms? They bitch for special accommodations and when they get them, they refuse to use them, probably because they believe pedophiles will all be hanging out in the family rooms just waiting to ogle and/or abduct their precious angels. I think we're reaching a point where security guards need to be assigned to changing rooms and bathrooms to force breeders to use the facilities made especially for them.

Even if they're "just" kids, a lot of women don't want some stranger's male child staring at them. And Moos will be the first ones it tell you to cover up so as not to scar their darling brats with your nudity because how dare you undress in a room specifically made for undressing when a CHILD is present?

I don't know why breeders need the gym anyway. All the squats and treadmill runs in the world won't tighten up their windsock pussies or make those stretch marks go away.
January 01, 2017
Reminds me of the moos who demand breastfeeding rooms, then have conniptions when suggested they
use them.
January 01, 2017
They want it both ways. They want their drooling toddlers to be treated the same as full-fledged adults (address them directly, make all events/places for them, etc), but then they turn around and want you to ignore the child/pretend he's not conscious or doesn't have eyes) when it's convenient for the parents. Ugh.
January 01, 2017
Whoops, managed to repost instead of edit. Go me.
January 02, 2017
I've seen these types of women bring in male children as old as EIGHT into the bathroom, all so she can pee in the stall, or heaven forbid, so HE doesn't have to pee in the men's room, because ya know, all men are pedos. lurking

Usually the kid is embarrassed as hell, and it's always stressful using the bathroom because you feel like you have to cover yourself up, because you never know if he might get tempted to peer through the space next to the door jam or look underneath.

I wonder how long these male kids will have to accompany Moomy like this? Into their tweens? Teens? Twenties? I wouldn't be surprised if precious will end up scared to go into the mens' room when he's older, because Moomy taught him to be afraid of other men.
January 16, 2017
Been there!
I enjoy the Korean spas that have the assorted hot baths in the sexed areas where you bathe nude.
I LOATHE the animals that bring their spawn in there. You KNOW they pee in the tubs, or worse, but they bring them anyhow... and they bring their male spawn too. I've seen TEENAGED male spawn brought into the ladies nude bathing area. They stared openly. I left. It's appalling the breeders bring them at all to soil the pools, but to bring them in to gape at the nude women... vile.
January 16, 2017
Breeders are used to their brats' vile behavior, whether it is destroying their stuff, being excessively loud, invading their privacy in the bathroom or any of the many other disgusting things brats do. It probably does not even register in their tiny little brains that there is anything abnormal about the situation. So they unreasonably expect everyone else to tolerate the brats' bullshit too. I don't use locker rooms, but I have seen large male brats in public restrooms. There is no excuse for this. trout slap
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login