Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I may be ebil...but... I get satisfied when right in cases like this

Posted by starlady 
I may be ebil...but... I get satisfied when right in cases like this
January 02, 2017
Well, Happy New Year everyone!! I have been away for a while and I see several threads I would like to read here...but..FIRST.......

those following the Nephew and Harpitina saga will remember that they took their 3 month old loaf on an airline journey down south for a 6 day visit over the holidays because "they need to see her NOW or it will be too late and she won't be little any more"

My DH warned them that it's not a good idea to travel on a plane with a kyd that young because of undeveloped lungs and soforth... well... We got a text a couple days ago that "(loaf) traveled well" and that was all it said.

Last evening DH was talking to Nephew on the phone. Seems Loafly has a fever and sinus infection and Harpitina has to take more time off work to stay with her. Antibiotics are doing a number on her too with 'blowouts' and spits ups. OH LOVELY.

Well... I guess us CF know NOTHING about baybees... do we? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out Gotta feel sorry for the poor loaf... but not for it's parunts. Guess they're gonna pay for thier adventures and babystalking.
Re: I may be ebil...but... I get satisfied when right in cases like this
January 02, 2017
The recirculated air and closed public conditions on any public transport are really difficult for anyone with a bad immune system, such as newborn babies.
Loving the updates! Happy new year starlady!
They didn't care about the kid before it was born (induced early labor for convenience), so why would they care about it now?
January 02, 2017
I feel bad for Loafy too. Loafy doesn't know what Christmas is and the famblee could have traveled once the baybee is 6 mos. old (or whatever age it is when her immune system is higher) to visit relatives and avoided the densely packed planes and holiday travelers.
This behavior reminds me of people who want kittens, but toss them aside when they grow into cats. Are these people really going to love a grandchild/nephew/whatever less if they meet him at 6 months instead of one? Shouldn't the kid's health matter more to them, too?
January 03, 2017
Hey,,, we didin't meet Nephew till he was 2 years old, He and dh still managed to have a uncle/ nephew relationship. I don't get it..... Or maybe they could have gone after the holidays? Or... right.., if the fambly was so insistant on seeing Loafly they could have come up this way.

Seems Loafly has a fever and sinus infection and Harpitina has to take more time off work to stay with her.

Did I call that one or what? Her boss was a dumbass when he advanced" her the time off to take the trip, with the proviso she would work more and make it up. He's probably a Breeder and her co-workers who are taking up the slack.
January 05, 2017
bell_flower

Seems Loafly has a fever and sinus infection and Harpitina has to take more time off work to stay with her.

Did I call that one or what? Her boss was a dumbass when he advanced" her the time off to take the trip, with the proviso she would work more and make it up. He's probably a Breeder and her co-workers who are taking up the slack.

Breeder or not, Harpi needs to line up a new job pronto! Pampers aren't gonna buy themselves.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login