Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My very first one of these.... YUCK

Posted by starlady 
My very first one of these.... YUCK
January 02, 2017
Today I recieved through a 'share'. a pic of a loaf who was still born 6 years ago and the moo is still posting it's deformed pic every year (apparently) with her little dissertation of how she wanted to hold him...but doG had other ideas... and he's her angel.... and....well... the pic is... OMG... WHY? Poor thing was half withering away and malformed. First one of these I ever got.. and I don't want any more.
Re: My very first one of these.... YUCK
January 02, 2017
I'm sorry you were forced to see that.

I'm guessing this moo would flip out if you shoved a picture of a random dead baby in front of her and made her look at it. Like abortion, like so many other aspects of breederdom, it's different when they do it.
January 02, 2017
That is just downright creepy. Is she still looking for udder rubs 6 years later? At what point will she suck it up and move on with life?
January 03, 2017
freya
That is just downright creepy. Is she still looking for udder rubs 6 years later? At what point will she suck it up and move on with life?

Cause that would mean she wouldn't get any more udder rubs. It's a simple case of sympathy-whoring taken to the extreme. Although I'd highly doubt it, if she's still actually lowing about it for real after all this time, she needs a stay in the fruitcake asylum, as it's simply not healthy to be still ruminating about it for all this time.

However, if it's just drawn-out sympathy-whoring, then social media is really the worst thing she can do, as it rewards her whoring. It's literally like a shopaholic given a gold card and a weekly shopping catalogue.
January 12, 2017
nokidsandhappy

However, if it's just drawn-out sympathy-whoring, then social media is really the worst thing she can do, as it rewards her whoring. It's literally like a shopaholic given a gold card and a weekly shopping catalogue.

Yup. Social media is the great enabler of such behaviour. I have no idea why people feel the need to overshare such private stuff. Ugh.
January 13, 2017
Nothing is private when there's an opportunity for instant attention gratification.user error
January 13, 2017
Sigh. Sorry you had to see that mess.

Ordinarily I'm very pro-grieving process...I think a lot of western cultures (USA in particular) go to real extremes to avoid dealing with death and the grief that follows.

This lady, though, is in need of professional help. Yeah, something was clearly wrong with the fetus...something that was not conducive to life. But it happened six years ago, and if she's still speaking of it as if it just happened then she needs help.

Social media is fine for simple, straightforward events in one's life. But complex, personal, and more nuanced things do NOT belong on social media because it's either attention-whoring, or it damn well looks like it because subtleties and nuance do not come across on the internet. Yeah, everyone grieves differently and it's their own individual snowflake of despair...but there are better outlets. Talk to a friend, write in a journal, do something that honors the memory of the loved one, see a therapist...but don't fucking splatter it on the net.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login