Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

oh, my! WHY does everyone claim their "right" to breed and continue this s**t

Posted by reeniebessagain 
Peace
mo6b:

Pantsuit Nation is a secret FB group for Hillary Clinton supporters. It's called Pantsuit Nation because Hillary wears pantsuits and has been insulted and called unfeminine for her clothing choices. The main admin of PN is now writing a book based on the group and its postings. Many members feel betrayed that the admin is cashing in from what was a supposedly political movement that supported Hillary. I'm not in that secret group, but I know some people that are, and have since deleted themselves because of the recent infighting in that group. From some of the recent screen shots of their wall that I've seen, it reminds me of a cat fight between high school girls.

I try to be careful about what I like on FB if only because its a small area and I happen to have a real life Shitlord in my friends that I know personally. Said Shitlord is completely opposite of what I stand for but he is incredibly intelligent and I don't feel like getting in a test of wits with him. So I'm in stealth mode I guess. Waiting for a change of sorts until I can put my pantsuit back on. But not this day. Its better I appear clueless to do the best undercover work.
If you put the Shitlord in the restricted group in FB, then he cannot see anything unless you make it public. You could rant and rave despicable things, and Shitlord would never see it and would never know about it. If you and Shitlord have mutual friends, it wuold be wise to put them in the restricted group, too.

What they don't see cannot come back to bite you in the butt.
reeniebessagain
this type of story (Martyr gives birth to future orphans) has been a breeder staple for years. It's second only to"mom creates child -centric crafts at home and becomes a millionaire" stories
Since Duh is in the Army (Ft. Campbell, KY), it's surprising that Tricare isn't paying all the bills. So they have a Go Fund Me for good measure. You'd think two kyds would be enough when you're battling cancer, but six would be insane. Who will take care of them all during chemo? Do people even think these things out? Stupid question...

It takes a child to raze a village.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login