Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bratfree personality types

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Bratfree personality types
January 08, 2017
This may have been discussed here before, but I'm genuinely curious if the childfree share similar personality traits.

If you don't know your Meyers-Briggs classification, here's a free online test: https://www.16personalities.com

My quiz results over the years consistently show I'm INTJ.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: Bratfree personality types
January 08, 2017
Architect intj A
January 08, 2017
INTP-T

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
January 08, 2017
INTP-P Logician here.
January 08, 2017
(INTJ-t)

That was awesome. I took my first Meyers-brigs when I started my first college psychology course, but it didn't include the final trait. I got INTJ then, not INTJ-T.

I think you win thread of the year thumbs up

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
January 08, 2017
I'm consistently an INTJ as well.

We've talked about this periodically over the years and many CF females are INTJ and I've noticed a lot of CF people are introverted and often IN.

If this site is to be believed, INTJ women are rare, just .8% of the population.
January 08, 2017
January 08, 2017
INTP-A here
January 08, 2017
INTJ gals, look at this stunning excerpt below:

Most INTJ women don’t find children attractive and cute. While other people (especially women) are losing their minds for babies, INTJ females mostly find them disturbing, too loud and ain’t cute at all. They also don’t follow created frames of usual family and might choose to have dogs, cats or other pets instead of raising children.

http://www.intjvision.com/intj-female/

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
January 08, 2017
INFJ.

I've taken the Meyer-Briggs a few times, and I've noticed that while my T and F scores are often very close, I have over the years moved from P to J. The IN part has never changed.
January 08, 2017
INTJ...is anyone seeing a pattern here? big grin with biting lip
January 08, 2017
ISTP currently , but my results vary over the years.
January 08, 2017
I've taken this once before, but I'll be damned if I can remember what result I got. So I took it again just now and got INFP-T Mediator. I got 100% introvert (what a shock smiling smiley ), though I definitely don't think I'm more intuitive than observant because I do tend to learn about things by sitting and looking at them. Visuals are kinda my thing. Everything else (aside from the parenthood section) is pretty spot on.

Speaking of which, according to the Parenthood section on INFPs:

From the start, INFP parents are warm, loving and supportive, and take immeasurable joy in the wide-eyed wonder of their children as they explore, learn, and grow. People with the INFP personality type will give their children the freedom they need to do this, keeping an open mind and letting their children gain their own sense of understanding. At the same time, INFP parents will try to provide a backdrop to this freedom and experience, establishing a set of morals and values that guide that liberty with a sense of personal responsibility.

So I'd be a gentle discipline parent? I'm even more glad I'm not reproducing if that's the case. thinks someone else is crazy

Apparently, I also share a personality type with Tom Hiddleston. heart
January 08, 2017
Taken it twice professionally administered and graded. Not the online - INTJ

January 08, 2017
INTP

So I am a lazy brainy fuck. I have taken this test multiple times and it is always the same.
January 08, 2017
ISTJ here.
January 08, 2017
ENTJ when I first took the test in my senior year of high school. I used to be an extroverted introvert. I would love to talk, but yet loved my time alone.

For some reason, when I changed my meds to Lamictal and Wellbutrin, I became very introverted.

I'm an INTJ-A. This is the first time that I learned about the fifth letter of A or T, and I'm an MBTI junkie.

Edit: Thanks to tablets especially the iPad mini, I have a giant collection of ebooks, mostly freebies and public domain classics. I haven't read this voracious since high school. Right now I'm reading books on camping. I plan to go kayak camping this summer. My passion is learning new subject areas.
January 08, 2017
I'm an INFJ-T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
January 08, 2017
I can try it again but I'm always an 11 on the extrovert scale but 4 or 6 on the other areas. Does that make me a divergent?
Edit... Took the test....

ENFP-T Campaigner
January 08, 2017
I have taken this test more than once and been an INTP. But lately I am wondering if I am really an INFP. I might be an F who had to get very good at suppressing this trait because of my childhood and family. Or maybe I am both an F and a T.

I do find babies disturbing and not cute, just like an INTJ.
January 08, 2017
INTP-T here.
January 08, 2017
I have taken this test a few times over the years and always got INTJ. But when I took it again just now I got ISTJ. I wonder what changed and how close these two designations are to each other.
January 08, 2017
INFP here
January 08, 2017
INTJ-T hasn't changed in 20 years
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login