Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pregant cousin trainwreck UPDATE :jerry :jerry :jerry (follow up on "another one bites the dust"winking smiley

Posted by ladybug2203 
Mom spoke to aunt again. Aunt has 3 daughters, the youngest (22) is knocked up by loser "fiance" (i use quotes cuz no date is set so I dont know how seriou2they are.

Anyway someone on here I forget who asked me which set of parents they are going to live with, they are now living with my aunt. Cousin recently got her MRS degree at a 4 yr university and is now going back to community college for an associates in medical assisting that my uncle is paying for, she wanted to be a nurse but program was full. Her penis only works part time I believe, and my cousin only wants to work part time when baby is born and live with my aunt.

And i thought id add in a sweetner of the drama with her 2 older daughters. Her oldest is married in early 30s (she married the1st cock who came along after her parents divorce). They want kids, she wants to raise it Catholic but her husband and his mommy insist it be raised 7th day adventist, so now there's a standoff.

The middle daughter has a bum boyfriend who doesnt work or pay bills. They used to live with aunt but got an apt, when living with aunt he was using her computer to look for sidechicks. Cousin is breaking up with him, so there MIGHT be a smidgen of hope for the middle daughter.

Yummy popcorn!
Re: Pregant cousin trainwreck UPDATE :jerry :jerry :jerry
January 08, 2017
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that your aunt also has a taste for deadbeat men? I don't know if the oldest daughter's religious husband is a loser too, but for at least two out of your aunt's three grown children to prefer the same kinds of men, I can only assume they grew up with the understanding that bums make good husbands and fathers.

Also, why is it that every lazy-ass irresponsible Moo and wanna-Moo always wants to be a fucking nurse? Nursing is not an easy-peasy job by any stretch of the imagination. I can only assume Moos think it'll be an easy, rewarding job because it's medical (meaning lotsa $$$$$) and since they have so much experience taking care of people due to being someone's mommy, they'll just be tending to runny noses and wiping asses like they do at home, or they think it's nothing but a glorified receptionist job.
Re: Pregant cousin trainwreck UPDATE :jerry :jerry :jerry
January 08, 2017
My ex uncle is a narcissist, cheater, and emotionally abusive. But he makes 700k a year as a cardiovascular surgeon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login