Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Miracle! Advice colmnist assures woman it's ok to NOT date a man with an Autard

Posted by cfinboston 

Call me selfish, but to hell with that.

Ain't nobody here going to call you selfish, especially when your birthday plans are being dictated by a 12-year old autard and the mother just goes along with it instead of using this as a teachable moment that it isn't always going to be about what autard wants. When it's somebody else's birthday, what the birthday boy/girl wants to do is what goes. When it's autard's birthday, then whatever he wants, goes.

It's not selfish to get perturbed at plans with a romantic partner constantly getting derailed and disrupted by a child, no matter its level of mental faculty. Hell, I stopped hanging out with a good friend because she kept bringing her kid along. Nobody else in our friend group has kids (we're all childfree except obviously the one with a kid), so she's bringing a kid to be bored around adults 20+ years older than he is. This unnecessarily stunts potential topics of adult conversation and we all have to try to engage this kid (or he's brought his laptop to play games so he's not bored while out with a group of thirtysomethings, which again leaves one to wonder why he's not hanging out with friends his age instead).

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
The word selfish gets such a bum rap. What is wrong with looking out for yourself?

The kid is a time bomb. One day someone will dare to say no, and that is all she wrote. You were wise to run for the hills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."

The word selfish gets such a bum rap. What is wrong with looking out for yourself?

There is nothing wrong with self interest, that is,unless you are a CF person, then you are expected to cheerfully raise every birth defect and do it with a smile. And if you don't you are considered lower than dirt, even lower than the Moo or Dud who ran off and left his/her own kid.

But seriously, there's nothing wrong with asking what you are going to get out of a relationship.
Reading what Too Old For Kids wrote- I can't help but think, 'That's another Sky Walker in the making.' In ten years we'll probably be reading a newspaper article about how he killed her...

Wanna bet the lawyers will probably plead 'But he's autistic, your Honor....' when the judge wants to ship his butt off for a one way trek to jail?
According to my little digital dictionary, selfish is defined as follows:

Concerned chiefly or only with yourself and your advantage to the exclusion of others.

Being selfish means not only caring just about yourself, but about nobody else. It usually means you'll fuck over others and take advantage of them to ensure that your own needs/desires are met. Taking care of yourself and doing what's best for you is not selfishness, it's just fucking common sense and self-preservation. By this definition, breeders are definitely the selfish ones. We all know they have zero issues inconveniencing, taking advantage of or harming others so they can get their own way.

If any decision you make only impacts you and nobody else, how can it be selfish? Someone not reproducing doesn't affect anyone other than that person, so I'd love to know how it's genuinely selfish.

I would have run as fast as I could from that shit show too. When the retard rules the roost, there's absolutely zero hope for a happy, sane relationship with the pussified owner of said tard. You'll be fully expected to bend to the tard's whims and also be expected be happy about getting fucked over at every single turn, and if you dare speak out against the tard's behavior, you'll be labeled the asshole for not "understanding." The kid will never ever be at fault for anything because of his "illness" and because "he didn't know any better." That defense might fly when he's a kid because of the Kids Will Be KidsTM horse shit, but it won't be as cyoooote to a jury or the public when he's an adult and blows up a school and kills 45 other widdle miracles.

Moos of normal brats aren't worth getting into relationships with. A tard-Moo's worth dips into negative numbers.
nokidsandhappy
Too old, it was a very wise decision to dump this obvious head-case, as she's grooming another Adam Lanza/Sky Walker. I'm not kidding, an autard who knows that their rule the roost, and has no boundaries is a recipe for disaster, and he hasn't even hit raging hormonal puberty yet. Moo is creating a monster, and it's only a matter of time before it explodes. Trust me, you don't want to be around when that shitshow clusterfuck goes down, and certainly don't want to be within reach of this tard's grip. Even if there's a rare chance that he doesn't go on a murderous spree, he's obviously very damaged goods - and Moo is got some very bizarre practices, that rings the alarm bells. Yep, get well away from that future autard-chernobyl.

And the fact that he is into Hitler as his tard obsession. Hell no. Why cant they obsess about trains or architecture or bugs. They obsess over violent shit like Lanza did, and its not too much of stretch for them to act it out. Mengele McTard would have turned Too Old into a lampshade.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login