Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WTF? Cheerios Commercial Exhorting People to Have More Baybees Because They Are Fun. thinks someone else is crazy

Posted by bell_flower 
Warning, lots of ugly loaves in this video.

Breed so people can buy more of your shitty cereal? Breeding for the MotherLand can't be too far behind.
oh, that is disgusting! Glad I didn't see it without warning.
Wow, some seriously meth-tweaking, ad company drones, somehow has neural misfire that associates shitty cereal with mass breeding... Must be some serious draino-cut Ice there!!!the world 'fail' on flames
The Mommie Dearest movie had a scene with a box of Cheerios in it, maybe this is a way of channeling mean Joan Crawford.
Ya know... I used to love the plain old Cheerios (before they got flavors and went gluten free) but now I will never buyor partake of another one of them. YUCK!
Well, that is it for me and Chreerios for life
The comments are proof the human race is stupid and doomed. Any suggestion that mindless breeding and commercials that encourage it are foolish in a world of 7B+, is met with Your (sic) No FunTM, You Think Too MuchTM and Stop Being a Spoil SportTM. And those are the non-hostile comments.
I just went grocery shopping yesterday and bought a box of very berry cheerios. I guess I will open them when I forget about this commercial.

This brought back memories about the interracial family ad hoopla.
A huge percentage of food stamp money is spent on cereal (more than is spent by non-food stamp households), so there you go. Cereal makers are subsidized by taxpayers thanks to irresponsible breeders. In case you were wondering, the "food" that is purchased the most with food stamps is soda.
happyhiker
A huge percentage of food stamp money is spent on cereal (more than is spent by non-food stamp households), so there you go. Cereal makers are subsidized by taxpayers thanks to irresponsible breeders. In case you were wondering, the "food" that is purchased the most with food stamps is soda.

But any suggestion that SNAP benefits should be limited to actual nutritious food is met with screams of "you hate the poor", "how dare you try to control what they eat", and my favorite, "they deserve to swill down gallons of sugar water/gobble candy, ice cream, chips and baked good" beause reasons.

how dare you try to control what they eat

To which I reply, "If they have to use other people's money to feed their family, the other people get to control what they eat. If they don't want those strings, they're free to use their own money."

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
JoJo

But any suggestion that SNAP benefits should be limited to actual nutritious food is met with screams of "you hate the poor", "how dare you try to control what they eat", and my favorite, "they deserve to swill down gallons of sugar water/gobble candy, ice cream, chips and baked good" beause reasons.

I can only speak for myself in that I personally don't hate anyone.

But hypothetically, if I did hate a group of people, I'd make sure they were fed nothing but a steady diet that was primarily comprised of carbs, sugar, and corn syrup. The long-term effects would be significant complications from diabetes and heart failure, and a shortened lifespan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login