Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wahhhhh i gained 80 lbs from pregnancy and my wallet doesnt find me attractive!

Posted by ladybug2203 
Well moo you are not supposed to gain 80 fucking lbs from pregnancy, only 25-35 dumb cow

http://www.whattoexpect.com/forums/january-2014-babies/topic/husband-is-disgusted-with-my-post-baby-body.html
Well, in the time it took her to write that, she could've done a 20-minute Jillian Michaels workout. I didn't read her whining, but I'm sure it's filled with the same crap as every othe moo who writes this same drivel.

Look, I get it. Losing weight is not easy. I'm working on losing a lot of weight now. But you have to just do it and stick with it. If her husband wants to bitch how she's not attractive anymore, then he needs to help her out. He needs to take the baby so she can work out in peace or go with her to work out. Help make healthy dinners. Encourage her with positive reinforcement and not be an asshole.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
How much you want to be she was one of those, "I'm eating for two", cunts? & yeah, he needs to be helpful & address it in a constructive way, rather than being an asshole.
The commenters all act like the husband is being super shallow over a trivial amount of expected weight gain. She nearly doubled in size! "He's supposed to make you feel beautiful at any size!" Why do MOOs always insist on being lied to? If my boyfriend insisted on telling me how beautiful I looked when I knew for a fact that I looked terrible, it would make any complement he ever gave me utterly meaningless.

It's kind of telling that she's 75 pounds heavier, and lord knows what other self-care she's neglected, but it took him mentioning it to make her upset about the situation. One wonders how she would react if her husband gained 100 pounds, stopped all personal hygiene and basically looked like shit. One wonders what these same commenters would say if she posted to bitch about it. I kind of doubt it would be, "You should make him feel handsome no matter what!" More like, "That lazy slob is lucky to have you! Tell him to get it together if he wants to keep an a-MA-zing woman like you!"
happyhiker
The commenters all act like the husband is being super shallow over a trivial amount of expected weight gain. She nearly doubled in size! "He's supposed to make you feel beautiful at any size!" Why do MOOs always insist on being lied to? If my boyfriend insisted on telling me how beautiful I looked when I knew for a fact that I looked terrible, it would make any complement he ever gave me utterly meaningless.

It's kind of telling that she's 75 pounds heavier, and lord knows what other self-care she's neglected, but it took him mentioning it to make her upset about the situation. One wonders how she would react if her husband gained 100 pounds, stopped all personal hygiene and basically looked like shit. One wonders what these same commenters would say if she posted to bitch about it. I kind of doubt it would be, "You should make him feel handsome no matter what!" More like, "That lazy slob is lucky to have you! Tell him to get it together if he wants to keep an a-MA-zing woman like you!"

Yeah, that's certainly another way of viewing it. I feel a little silly, because I usually pick up on double standards like that, & know how slovenly moos consider being a filthy neanderthal to be the same as just being a little frazzled by moohood, but I just made a brief pit stop here, earlier.
"What if you make a deal with your husband that you will go to the gym, but that HE has to stay home with the baby? "

WTF are moo boards so full of statements like this? It should not be revolutionary for a father to spend time taking care of his child. It is not "babysitting" or a punishment (relatively speaking). Are these moos just enforcing outdated gender roles so they can justify being a SAHMoo???
My mom gained around fifty pounds with me. All she ever craved with junk food. Good thing I was a late winter baby because sweatpants were my mom's maternity clothes. My mom craved healthy food with my brother. My mom used slim fast, and it worked.
A few years ago I had gained a lot of weight, but it was from medication and not pignancy. I've gone down to a size 6-8 now, by eating healthy and doing a little physical work. I had also taken myself off of that particular drug, and the weight just fell off.

Losing weight can be difficult, but it can be done. Moo needs to look after herself and watch her health, because now she has a whole brand new human being to look after.

Duh is being a douche, because it was his decision to knock her up and risk her getting heavy. Obviously he cares more about her looks rather than her health.

No, moo, you are not an amazing woman who is being a martyr. Lose the fucking weight, and lose an additional 200 pounds by dropping that asshole and leaving...oh no, you probably can't because now you're saddled with a kid. Too bad for you.
paragon schnitzophonic
Well, in the time it took her to write that, she could've done a 20-minute Jillian Michaels workout. I didn't read her whining, but I'm sure it's filled with the same crap as every othe moo who writes this same drivel.

Look, I get it. Losing weight is not easy. I'm working on losing a lot of weight now. But you have to just do it and stick with it. If her husband wants to bitch how she's not attractive anymore, then he needs to help her out. He needs to take the baby so she can work out in peace or go with her to work out. Help make healthy dinners. Encourage her with positive reinforcement and not be an asshole.

Moo's hormones could be fucked up. We all know that having a baby can be messy with the human body. Hormones can fuck your body to the point that no amount of exercise or dieting will fix.

My body never produced enough estrogen or progesterone, even from my teens, and that left me obese. Exercise is acutely painful for me so I don't do it as often as needed.

I am also on a number of medications that pile on the pounds, as they alter the human metabolism. I am also required to avoid the sun as my skin can literally burn. Changing the meds isn't possible as some are brand spanking new, and quitting means a death sentence, the others just keep me sane.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I see the Duh as culpable too. He signed up for this, apparently, and I'd bet Og's proud of his sperm's success.

I think they are both wading in the shallow end of the pool. Moo can't see any faults of her own because she had a baybay, and Duh wants the brat and also wants his wife looking great NOW.

he never said he was disgusted, he said that it was un appealing and that he misses the body I had 5 years ago...hell I miss that body too, but I was running 5+ miles everyday and on top of that 60 mins on bike and strength training and eating under 1000 calories a day (I obviously was obsessive)..

She sold him a lie. A pretty package. Now he wants the original package back. It is showing as a January Babies post and the OP wrote it in September....so she has done nothing for nine months. What do these women expect...humans are incapable of unconditional love. If that is what you want, get a dog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
There's fault on both sides. Men cannot expect women to incubate fetuses for the better part of a year and then snap right back to their old selves before the mucous on the loaf's head is dry. Meanwhile, there is no fucking reason for a woman to gain 80 pounds due to pregnancy. Women just looooove to take that whole "eating for two" thing way too seriously and think it gives them an excuse to eat their weight in food every single day, then they wonder why those extra 70 or 80 or more pounds don't slough off their fat asses the second they sluice. If an average-sized human being needs 2,000 calories per day to live (give or take), how the fuck many do these women think a fetus needs, given how big it is compared to an adult? It needs, what, maybe a couple hundred additional calories and some pre-natal vitamins each day?

And then Moos will blame their inability to exercise on their brats. They won't even shower or change their puke-stained clothes, so why would they ever get off their asses and move around even long after they've healed from giving birth and get the green light from their doctor to resume normal activities?

The guy could just be a shallow dick, but I can still kinda see his point. His wife was probably smoking hot pre-loaf and while I get that pignancy weight can be particularly tough to lose, I have to wonder what precisely she's doing that's causing such slow progress. If she feels "forced" into daily exercise, she's probably half-assing it. Even if you've got freshly-shat triplets, you are not that busy that you can't spend 20-30 minutes a day doing something resembling exercise. Of course, I don't know if this is one of those men who thinks they "babysit" their own kids and won't watch the brat while his Moo-wife works out. I guarantee it's not just the weight gain that disgusts her husband, though. I'd wager she's completely let herself go, not giving a single fuck about herself as a vast majority of Moos are wont to do, claiming they're too bizzy to wash their hair or put on something other than sweatpants. If this is the case, I don't blame the guy for being disgusted because he most likely knows it's not going to get better.

It's really hard to tell what's actually happening because we've only got Moo's side of the story to go by, and we all know how liberally mommies like to season their bitchy posts with drama and bullshit. Maybe he really does have unrealistic expectations and thinks she'll just drop 80 pounds overnight, but it could also be Moo putting words in his mouth.
Sigh. As much as I want to blame it all on the moo's laziness, I know there are usually at least two other ingredients in these mommy weight gain recipes: a selfish/cruel husband and a baby that's adding stress to the entire equation, thereby increasing calories consumed and retained (cortisol, yo).

80 lbs is an excessive and dangerous amount of weight to gain for ANY reason; that can't be denied. But it's also a fact that this woman carried YOUR child in her body for 9 months and gave birth to it, so you kind of owe her some time and understanding for that alone. And a lot of men expect their wives to handle all the house AND child-rearing duties, which leaves zero time for self-care. If he wants a hot wife, he's gonna have to pitch in with the baby and house (as he should be doing anyway).

Assuming he's being supportive emotionally and helping around the house, she needs to get her ass in gear and make it work. Fatlogic is a filthy liar that distorts reality to fit your needs. And it only leads to more fatness and sads.
happyhiker

This! Whenever people compliment me on stuff I know to be bad, I get flustered. I'd rather be slapped by the truth than kissed by a lie, as the saying goes. I also can't blame the husband for this. SJWs act like it is some huge crime to not find heavier people attractive. I disagree, you can't choose your preferences, and can't be blamed for them, they are beyond your control. Having said that,IF the husband was constantly calling the wife fat, making rude comments like 'are you really going to eat that?' etc, that would be wrong. You don't have to find someone good looking to be nice to them. I didn't read the site, so I don't know if the husband was harassing her, or if he just let her know he wants her to lose some weight. If the latter, I can't blame him.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login