Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Harpi and Nephew... small update

Posted by starlady 
Harpi and Nephew... small update
January 23, 2017
Not a whole lot to update. I have been busy with my wonderful CF lifestyle and settling into my new home...to be too interested in what is going on with them.

Hubby talked to Nephew yesterday on his way home from work. The Nephew needs tee-shirts for work as his are getting torn and worn out. He can not afford to just go to wally world and get a few of them. He could not afford to buy more than 2 from the thrift store. So now hubby will be giving him about 10 of his own he needs to get rid of.

So poor he can't buy a few tee shirts...even from a thrift store? Baybeee needs a case of formula and goes through 'sooo many' diapers..They splurged last week on fresh veggies so they could have salad with their spaghetti (that and kraft dinner and the occasional frozen pizza are all I ever hear about them eating) WOW... they can hardly eat or clothe themselves. The kid is not even 6 months old yet.
Re: Harpi and Nephew... small update
January 23, 2017
It's not too late to give the baby up for adoption. They've now seen that people aren't lining up to give them stuff and pay their way because baby. Once that kid gets older, the charity becomes less and less likely to happen.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 23, 2017
paragon schnitzophonic
It's not too late to give the baby up for adoption. They've now seen that people aren't lining up to give them stuff and pay their way because baby. Once that kid gets older, the charity becomes less and less likely to happen.

That's when idiots think about having another one.........
January 23, 2017
How much is nephew spending on hockey equipment? Does nephew have tattoos? Does Harpi know how to use a washing machine (and not need Pampers)? So many times I read these kind of sob stories and see that often the couples have expensive tattoos all over them.
January 23, 2017
How much longer before these idiots lose their house?

Babies are expensive, who knew? bad idea
January 23, 2017
Can't afford more than a couple second-hand shirts, yet they thought it was a fantastic idea to go and breed. I'm guessing they went ahead and spawned with the assumption that they and their loaf would be subsisting on charity from suckers who don't want to see a poor baybee and poor parents suffer. The upside is if they stick it out until the kid is kindergarten age, they can count on schools to feed their dumpling twice a day, but by that time, they'll probably have another kid. Because that's what fertile retards do: breed when they can't afford fucking anything, then wonder why they can't afford anything.

They obviously don't know how to make sound financial decisions, so why would they start now by getting rid of their biggest money drain? Doesn't matter how completely fucking broke breeders are, they will never EVER surrender their loaves. Even if it means the kid will have a potentially better quality of life with another family. The parents only care about themselves and would rather drag their kids down into the pit of poverty than give them a chance at a better life. Parents are selfless saints, after all.
January 24, 2017
mr. neptune
How much is nephew spending on hockey equipment? Does nephew have tattoos? Does Harpi know how to use a washing machine (and not need Pampers)? So many times I read these kind of sob stories and see that often the couples have expensive tattoos all over them.

Okay.. not to gross anyone out but.... Nephew spends very little on hockey equipment. When he has all the same gear he had when he lived with us 8 years ago. (with the exception of sweat pants and tee shirts) Same pads, same helmet and mask and gloves and stuff. (he's a goalie) The stuff stunk like a skunk and I made him leave it in the garage. His grandmother gave him the money to have it professionally cleaned but he never did it. Don't know if he ever has done more than spray it down with lysol or something. YUCK! I THINK his mother got him new gloves and a new stick a couple years ago.. but I think that's it.
No tatoos.
Washing machine is on it's last leg and they can't afford a new one.
One thing they DO have is... the most expensive cable and huge data plan on their phones. Ofcourse they have a car payment on his 4yo car and a lease payment on her car. That adds up to over $700 per month.
I am also wondering when the time will come that they can't make the mortgage.... and the repo man shows up to haul off the cars. But... they'll still have those expensive phones and the TWO big screen TV's. Entertainment is top priority..doncha know.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login