Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trump is going after abortion already

Posted by cfdavep 
Trump is going after abortion already
January 25, 2017
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/01/23/trump-reverses-abortion-related-policy-to-ban-funding-to-international-health-groups/

Funny how he wants to keep ISIS out of the US along with dangerous Muslims, which is great, but why vote for more people in more hell holes who will be clammoring to get to the civilized parts of the world to help uncivilize it. Can't a politiction ever be anti Muslim immigration for the protection of it's own citizens and not be into this damn pro-liar bull?? Ugh
Re: Trump is going after abortion already
January 25, 2017
WTF is going on down in the States?? It's like some kind of bizarre world. If anyone needs to come to Canada for an abortion, I'll let you stay at my place and you can have at it. At least you can have one here without fear of fucking forced sonograms and foetal heartbeat BS.
January 25, 2017
But he promised to take care of Israel....whoopsie:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/israeli-government-offers-women-aged-20-to-33-free-abortions/2014/01/07/99155cc2-77b7-11e3-a647-a19deaf575b3_story.html?utm_term=.8b1b8c6386a0

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israels-abortion-law-now-among-worlds-most-liberal/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 25, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-gop-lawmaker-who-introduced-anti-abortion-bill-women-should-be-more-personally-responsible-for-sex-170549535.html

Also this Texas nut. I think there will be eight years of this and Trump went in less than a week ago
January 25, 2017
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-gop-lawmaker-who-introduced-anti-abortion-bill-women-should-be-more-personally-responsible-for-sex-170549535.html

Also this Texas nut. I think there will be eight years of this and Trump went in less than a week ago

Mr. Personal Responsibility has been married five times....and is a spouse abuser.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 25, 2017

Republican Rep. Diane Black (R., Tenn.) praised the move to restrict family planning funding as “compassionate,” saying that Trump has started to “make good on his promises to the millions of pro-life Americans that helped him ascend to this office.”

The logic, it fails.

“This is a vital step in the journey to make America great again, recognizing and affirming the universal ideal that all human beings have inherent worth and dignity, regardless of their age or nationality,”said Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council.

Treat everyone with dignity, unless your age happens to be "grown woman," then you don't have the dignity of making your own medical decisions and having options open to you.

Can't a politiction ever be anti Muslim immigration for the protection of it's own citizens and not be into this damn pro-liar bull?? Ugh

I suppose there is some consistency in these positions:

Profess to care passionately about a fetus, but don't give a shit about it once it becomes a person. .

Profess to have compassion for people in the Third World, and want them to be born, so they can live and die in a shit hole, but keep them away from 'merika, thank-you-very-much.
January 25, 2017
mumofsixbirds
WTF is going on down in the States?? It's like some kind of bizarre world. If anyone needs to come to Canada for an abortion, I'll let you stay at my place and you can have at it. At least you can have one here without fear of fucking forced sonograms and foetal heartbeat BS.

Same.
I am located in southern Ontario, Canada and will host people who want abortions, ablation, tubals or vasectomies at the hospitals in my region.
January 26, 2017
As a follow-up to this topic, other countries are looking at filling in this funding gap and could use some support.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-netherlands-trump-abortion-1.3954065

"Canada, Netherlands discuss fund to counter Trump abortion order
Dutch minister pursuing international fund to cover American funds that could be withdrawn"
February 01, 2017
Abortion restrictions mostly affect poor women, which means more unwanted low-income babies will be born, thereby providing more workers for the ruling class. And more criminals to fill the prisons and provide slave labor for the corporations from behind bars. Some companies pay inmates as little as 8 cents a day for manual labor jobs. Of course unwanted babies are the ones who will grow up to fill these positions, so it's just good business to prevent as many abortions as possible. If Trump's building a wall, where will the cheap labor come from? That fruit ain't gonna pick itself. guy with cigar and hat

Plus Drumpf clearly has it out for women in general...especially after that giant worldwide women's march. Many of the bills he signs will be sheer retaliation against groups he has grudges against. Don't like me? Fine, I'll take away your reproductive rights. Nanny-nanny-boo-boo, stick your head in doo-doo. Men rule, women drool.

What a predictable pissy toddler.
February 03, 2017
Dump has it in for anyone that doesn't worship his almighty orange flabby arse, and don't throw themselves down and lick the slime from between his toes. He's such a malignant narcissist, that his ego cannot handle anyone disagreeing with what in his mind is 'Gawd Almighty'. So in typical malignant narcissism style, he throws a pissy toddler hissy-fit and creates yet another executive order to punish them whom dare to disagree with his supreme ruling.

Women, along with every minority - in fact pretty much everyone is inferior in his mind, and animals needing to be beaten, whipped or even murdered into submission, and he does not even have the actual neurons to feel an ounce of humanity or compassion towards them.

Unfortunately, the very worst thing you can do for these people is give them power, and the worst of that being a position of pretty much ultimate power such as the POTUS. Yep, the new Nero as been given the throne, and is fiddling while the fires of hatred burn.
February 04, 2017
I was going to write this in Patio, but since it came up here: If women cannot have abortion, maybe there should be a movement to "spay and neuter" people. I know the doctors don't like to do it, but surely there must be some doctors who are willing to sterilize women, as well as doctors willing to do vasectomies for men. So far, I do not think there are any restrictions against these operations except the doctors who want money from babies and "you will change your mind." Maybe we should be promoting "have yourselves spayed and neutered" knowing abortion maybe hard to get.

P.S. Has anyone ever come up with a method of abortion that is safe, effective, and does not need a doctor? That is, besides the medical abortions which might end up restricted too. Sorry to ask this, but this is the only place I could ask. Are there any doctors or nurses on this board, (Thom, I know you are, but anyone working in OB/GYN who could answer this)?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login