Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo refuses to X-ray beast milk, lows about missing flight

I saw this on the front page of YouTube under video "that will make your blood boil," it did, but not for the reason the op thinks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iuG30df_EE8

In the video a moo refused to let the TSA X-ray her beast milk. Moo was given the option to throw it out, but instead spends 42 minutes held up in security trying to appeal to the 'moral character' of the TSA agent. There is so much about this that irritates me, I don't even know where to start.

First, it was avoidable. Moo could have frozen her science experiment at home before she left. Second, the kid isn't going to die of whatever the moo is afraid is in formula if it drinks formula once. Moo tried to get by by saying it was her kids dinner. Well, just one bottle of formula isn't going to do anything to your kid. Given her insistence to beast feeding and her adamance that her germ milk not be xrayed, I bet moo is an antivaxxer.

The video claims that there was an alternate screening they could have done. Wether or not this is true, I don't know. But my bs detector tells me a go fund me is coming.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Re: Moo refuses to X-ray beast milk, lows about missing flight
January 28, 2017
There are rules. I can understand mounting a legal challenge or protesting if you think the rules are misguided, but you aren't going to get very far claiming you should be the exception because you're special. Nor should you.
January 28, 2017
Or how bout not taking a tiny baby whos still breastfeeding on the plane? Just a thought....
January 29, 2017
Stupid bitch got $75,000.

So now terrorists can just disguise any liquid explosives as tit juice. Thanks, Moo.
January 29, 2017
Ahhh... another special snowflake who believes "the rules are good for thee, but not for me!"
bell_flower
Stupid bitch got $75,000.

So now terrorists can just disguise any liquid explosives as tit juice. Thanks, Moo.

That was what I was afraid of. Fan-freakin-tastic. We can add this to the pile of instances that prove society is doomed.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login