Advanced

Cyanide and Happiness: one of the CF life benefits

Posted by yurble 
Cyanide and Happiness: one of the CF life benefits
January 31, 2017
http://explosm.net/comics/4531/
Re: Cyanide and Happiness: one of the CF life benefits
January 31, 2017
give me some more of those kids... wait, I do have the luxury of spending it at a local restaurant and wherever
yayayya.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 31, 2017
"Who will take care of you when you're old?"

"My sons. They're all named Benjamin."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 11, 2017
LoveToLurk
"Who will take care of you when you're old?"

"My sons. They're all named Benjamin."

Well, Benjamin and Ulysses are at least not going to do the 'care' that this fellow has provided:

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/local/2016/11/30/sheriff-mum-bodies-w-knox-home/94667600/

Joel Michael Guy Jr. drove up from his Baton Rouge, La., apartment last week to join his parents and three adult sisters for a last Thanksgiving dinner at the West Knox County home his parents had sold.

Afterward the sisters returned to their homes in Maryville and Kingsport. Everything seemed fine during the family gathering at 11434 Goldenview Lane, authorities said.

But sometime between Friday night and mid-day Saturday, the 28-year-old son attacked his parents with a knife, possibly tortured them and dismembered their bodies, leaving remains in various rooms of the 2,256-square-foot home, according to Knox County Sheriff's Office Maj. Michael K. MacLean.

"Joel placed pieces of the bodies in an acid-based solution in an attempt to destroy evidence," said MacLean, who commands the Major Crimes Unit at the Sheriff's Office.

More at the link...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login