Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I doubt this hypnosis would work with CF people

Posted by cfdavep 
I doubt this hypnosis would work with CF people
February 02, 2017
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/156677059691/hypnotists-flips-pro-choicers-to-pro-life-in#_=_

According to Scott Adams it is possible to flip pro-choicers to pro-liars under hypnosis by changing wording. If this is true it does show that most pro-choicers would go pro-liar if society was set up to make unwanted sprogs suddenly less of a burden, like if teen moos had endless emotional and financial support then there would be "no excuse" to abort
His cartoons are good, but he seems like a weird dude.
Re: I doubt this hypnois would work with CF people
February 02, 2017
Creepyyyyy...... holding finger to head as if a gun
Re: I doubt this hypnois would work with CF people
February 04, 2017
Adams is just a wannabe clone of Trump, without the public histrionics. Similar to most things, Dilbert started out as a biting observant parody of droll existence, became insanely popular and made Adams a very rich man. Similar to George Lucas, he was flush with fame and fortune, without anyone to reel him back in.

Fast forward decades, Adams has firmly planted his head up his ass, and surrounded himself with yes men, and Dilbert is a mere shell of its once great self, simply existing for the revenue stream, and like the Simpsons/Star Wars, generally nobody really cares about it, except the hardcore fanatics. I haven't looked into the comic of late, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's used to reflect Adams' political persuasions. Is it any wonder people like Adams loose grips with reality, and become very odd- heck he sees himself as a 'master persuader' - that doesn't strike me as someone who's well adjusted.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login