Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your wedding should be all about me. Because I am BREASTFEEDING

Posted by cfinboston 
Your wedding should be all about me. Because I am BREASTFEEDING
February 02, 2017
https://mamasmilknochaser.com/2015/06/15/i-caused-my-relatives-heartache-by-breastfeeding-in-public-so-i-did-them-this-favor/#comments
...y'know, I was prepared to be a bit sympathetic about a woman whose newborn was invited to the wedding and was then "ordered" not to breastfeed...and then I saw the pictures. saying 'wtf'

Yeah, no, it is completely acceptable to ask you to not whip out a tit for your fucking TODDLER to suck on at a wedding! Jesus wept, the kid is more than old enough to have a bottle or sippy cup of water/juice! Tit-feeding at that age is purely about the mother, not the kid, and clearly this entitle-moo is determined that EVERYTHING should be about her. Jesus wept.
Re: Your wedding should be all about me. Because I am BREASTFEEDING
February 02, 2017
That kid is old enough to eat solid food.

This is nothing but attention whoring.
February 02, 2017
cfinboston
That kid is old enough to eat solid food.

This is nothing but attention whoring.

Attention whoring and hijacking an event to suit her own selfish desires. She obviously can't stand that another person would have the spotlight, hence her need to be so vociferous and outspoken on her "need" to beef. An ancillary point is that the kid is well beyond the point for the "need" to do that, but she will continue to do so, and may in fact fight him tooth-and-nail when he doesn't want to partake in this anymore.

What's particularly frustrating about these people is that they'll take any topic, any event, any circumstance, and turn it into a lecture on or demonstration of beefing. These attention whores will perform all kinds of verbal gymnastics in an effort to redirect the attention back to them and to beefing.

And they'll drone on and on about it. And nobody cares.
February 02, 2017
This is why I hate beastfeeders. No respect for anyone, except themselves and their right to beastfeed wherever, whenever they want. Who the fuck really cares that they can do what every other mammal on the planet can do?
February 02, 2017
Wow, this woman is into herself.

People didnt want you to beef your toddler at the wedding because it is deplorable to look at.
February 02, 2017
stillwaters

Unfortunately for her, Father Time is relentless, undeterred, and undefeated. The day will come in the near future when beefing is no longer an option for her. When her kid(s) are grown. When her identity as a "young mother" is fading away... and eventually gone.

What then?
February 02, 2017
mumofsixbirds
This is why I hate beastfeeders. No respect for anyone, except themselves and their right to beastfeed wherever, whenever they want. Who the fuck really cares that they can do what every other mammal on the planet can do?

I've had the good fortune to attend a few cocktail parties featuring experts in the fields of science, engineering, and business. None of them harbored even one-tenth of the arrogance and self-importance that oozes from this lady.

A mentally healthy person develops a sense of maturity, humility, and realization of mortality and insignificance once he/she reaches adulthood. Developing the belief that the ability to perform bodily functions set you apart from the rest of society has to be some kind of psychosis.
Unbridled narcissism and entitlement. I didn't bother reading it all, TL;DR, as I couldn't stomach the lashings of self-absorbed entitle-mooing. As S54 said, the astonishing lack of humility, maturity and personal responsibility just proves everything everyone has said, attention-whoring by a in-your-face lactavist, with not one ounce of consideration for the bride, groom and the INVITED guests.

Perhaps someone should show her the meaning of that word, but then again, it wouldn't make a lick of difference, as this bint has defined herself as a nursing cow throwing her leaky udders out in front of others MULTIPLE times.
February 03, 2017
I read it but it was incredibly tedious. The point was she accomodated their wishes that she not breastfeed but wrote an insanely long letter to the bridal couple on her blog detailing how terrible they made her feel, how she missed the ceremony and the best man's toast and had to eat her meal outside in the dark. She obviously made a point of ruining the weekend for herself just to prove a point and make the couple feel bad for asking her to not breastfeed a 2 1/2 year old kid at their wedding.
February 03, 2017
StudioFiftyFour
stillwaters

Unfortunately for her, Father Time is relentless, undeterred, and undefeated. The day will come in the near future when beefing is no longer an option for her. When her kid(s) are grown. When her identity as a "young mother" is fading away... and eventually gone.

What then?

Oh not necessarily! The kid in the article is now four years old and she is still breastfeeding him. Along with her new kid that was (of course) birthed in a bathtub.
February 03, 2017
Holy fuckin shitballs.
I skimmed through her essay and all I heard was meee mee meee moo moo moo.
Does she actually think anyone gives a fuck enough to read that crap? Expect that kid to still be on the tit when HE'S getting married.
Wonder if she'll whip it out and feed him in front of everyone then?

Lass has more issues than vogue.
February 04, 2017
Her brat is named MaiTai? As in the drink? Huh?

Why the fuck is a toddler at the wedding to being with?

I skimmed over it and someone told Milkin' Moo the kid walks up to her and just grabs her and this makes people uncomfortable. If the kid is old enough to ask and grab your tit, he's too old to be breast feeding.

This is the result of Millenials thinking they, therefore their children, are the center of the universe.

What's next, kids crapping in buckets in public because it's "natural" for people to crap in the woods?

ETA: this bitch is too much. Here's her list of compromises she said she made. Note she thanks them for her vegan meal. These people thought enough of her to respect her needs, but she is thinking nothing of theirs.

Clueless Milkin' Moo
1. We had to eat our rehearsal dinner in the courtyard, half an hour after the servers cleared 70 other guests’ dessert plates. You bet the meal was cold. Exiled in the dark, we could hardly see what we were eating. But thank you for making sure it was vegan, just like my breast milk.
2. MaiTai interrupted the few speeches for which we were present with irritated crying because he failed to understand why I couldn’t just quietly nurse him right there. I explained that Bride and Groom said “NO breastfeeding,” and he replied “YES nanoo!” (That’s our word for breast milk… cute, right?)
3. We missed all the other speeches including TDD’s Best Man speech. I was greatly looking forward to his speech. I heard it was beautiful and I hope it touched you somewhere in your heart.
4. I missed your entire ceremony. MaiTai started feeling antsy just before you walked down the aisle and he asked to “nanoo.” I knew if I nursed him for approximately 90 seconds that he’d regain his focus and be able to sustain the remainder of the pew-sitting time. But because I was still thinking my observation of your wishes might be a good thing, I curled him over my hip and we relocated outside. It was hot. Too hot. He started screaming because it was so hot. A lengthy negotiation process ensued to convince him to either breastfeed in the melting humidity or walk, inconsolable and confused, to the reception venue. The latter option won out and I ended up semi-dragging an overtired, dehydrated toddler to the reception venue to gleefully await the other guests’ arrival half an hour later. I could’ve simply nursed him for a minute and a half in the church and avoided this whole paragraph from becoming a reality.

I'm sure this bride and groom wanted to put a contract out on her and her brat after this.

It's called being a parent, Bitch. Get a babysitter or take your damn kid out of the venue when he starts causing trouble. You signed up for this, not the entire wedding party and guests.

It should hurt to be this entitled.
February 04, 2017
cfinboston
I read it but it was incredibly tedious. The point was she accomodated their wishes that she not breastfeed but wrote an insanely long letter to the bridal couple on her blog detailing how terrible they made her feel, how she missed the ceremony and the best man's toast and had to eat her meal outside in the dark. She obviously made a point of ruining the weekend for herself just to prove a point and make the couple feel bad for asking her to not breastfeed a 2 1/2 year old kid at their wedding.

I understand that people feel a sense of familial obligation to invite certain guests, but after this incident, the wedded couple had to have a serious conversation pertaining to how to move forward with this human dairy. If they don't nix her from their lives, her sense of self-importance will lead to her hijacking virtually every event from here on out.
February 04, 2017
Well 'nannoo nannoo' there lady. Go back to your own planet.
@starlady

Is that a Mork and Mindy reference I see there? I like it thumbs up

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
February 04, 2017
I give nary a fuck about what people feed their babies. I don't give a shit if women breastfeed; it's not special. Neither is formula. Which is exactly why I don't give a fucking rip if they do it in public. BUT...you were asked not to. And people get to decide what's allowed at their wedding. If someone invited me to a wedding on some condition I didn't agree with, I'd either swallow my pride and go, or decide this was a dealbreaker and RSVP my "no". Make your decision, go with it, and shut the fuck up about it. Good lord, lady. You're mammal; you produce milk. So the fuck what?
Geez, a militant lactavist and vegan - could there be anyone more insufferably self-righteous.holding finger to head as if a gun

Just like Cfrandom said, I don't give a flying F if they beef or not, what I do is when they are so feral about it, that they do it as attention-whoring or simply passive-aggressively do it publicly to make a nonsensical self-absorbed point. There are laws and social norms directing common decency, and these people simply don't care... However hypocritically, they would scream blue murder if someone else wasn't decent around them - eg public nudity.

I mean thinking it's okay to be beefing in a church... how disrespectful can you get. I'm not religious, but for goodness sake, how fucking full of yourself and feral would you have to be, to think it's okay to flop your tits out in church during a wedding? I'm sorry, but there's something amiss with between this bint's ears.
February 05, 2017
What's funny is that they go on and on about it being so normal and natural, yet there are no mammals that nurse their young past infancy. Breastmilk is meant to feed babies, not toddlers.

In this case, if the bridal couple received that many complaints about her behavior, she needs to take a look at herself. I'm willing to bet that nobody had an issue with nursing, but rather nursing a kid that old. She also blogs that it's fundamentally wrong for a nursing mothers to cover up or to go to a private place to nurse.
February 05, 2017
http://search.aol.com/aol/video?q=nanoo+nanoo+mork+you+tube&s_it=video-ans&sfVid=true&videoId=7BA95A960B99AD6FBF6E7BA95A960B99AD6FBF6E&v_t=keyword_rollover
February 05, 2017
I'd also put it this way: breastfeeding is how your baby eats, fine. I certainly don't object to you feeding your kid. But there's places where it's not okay to eat. I'm pretty sure that if I got out a peanut butter sandwich and ate it during someone's wedding, that would be seen as gauche. Doesn't matter if I eat quietly and pick up my trash. Doesn't matter if I put a blanket over my head whilst eating said sandwich. It's just not polite to eat during a wedding.
February 07, 2017
SHE IS STILL BEEFING A FOUR YEAR OLD? WHAT THE FUCK? And what's all this bullshit about the 'designated dad', is there more than one or something (wouldn't surprise me)? And what kind of stupid tard name is MaiTai? I swear that kid'll start randomly grabbing breasts when he's older and it'll be dismissed as him being creative or indigo or 'autistic'
February 07, 2017
cflucy
SHE IS STILL BEEFING A FOUR YEAR OLD? WHAT THE FUCK? And what's all this bullshit about the 'designated dad', is there more than one or something (wouldn't surprise me)? And what kind of stupid tard name is MaiTai? I swear that kid'll start randomly grabbing breasts when he's older and it'll be dismissed as him being creative or indigo or 'autistic'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQLg2x1FNBf/

Here is a barfworthy shot from her Instagram. The lower right hand corner is her four year old son drawing a picture of her breasts. Her IG is literally hundreds of pictures and videos of her titfeeding.

I'm *hoping* MaiTai is just a nickname, or she was miraculously able to dredge up enough common sense to not put the makes of minor children on her social media. I'm also fairly sure her husband has to have some sort of beefing fetish, because no way would any normal man put up with this absurdity.
February 07, 2017
Passive-aggressive:
She left the room to tit feed, but made sure she had the tit sucking facing toward the crowd.
February 07, 2017
THe kid is old enough to chew steak. If it is old enough to ask for the tit, it is too old for it.

I will give her props for no real names of minor kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login