Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your wedding should be all about me. Because I am BREASTFEEDING

Posted by cfinboston 
ok I about puked reading her rantings. (where's the puking emoji?) and all the blog comments SUPPORT her. I'm sure any negative comments were culled.
Re: Your wedding should be all about me. Because I am BREASTFEEDING
February 07, 2017
yellow jacket
ok I about puked reading her rantings. (where's the puking emoji?) and all the blog comments SUPPORT her. I'm sure any negative comments were culled.

Of course they were. This bitch is far too much of a narcissist to even cope with the idea that anyone disagrees with her. She literally can not see outside her own needs and worldview. She is obsessed with breastfeeding and becomes enraged when asked to not do it.
February 07, 2017
cfinboston
cflucy
SHE IS STILL BEEFING A FOUR YEAR OLD? WHAT THE FUCK? And what's all this bullshit about the 'designated dad', is there more than one or something (wouldn't surprise me)? And what kind of stupid tard name is MaiTai? I swear that kid'll start randomly grabbing breasts when he's older and it'll be dismissed as him being creative or indigo or 'autistic'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQLg2x1FNBf/

Here is a barfworthy shot from her Instagram. The lower right hand corner is her four year old son drawing a picture of her breasts. Her IG is literally hundreds of pictures and videos of her titfeeding.

I'm *hoping* MaiTai is just a nickname, or she was miraculously able to dredge up enough common sense to not put the makes of minor children on her social media. I'm also fairly sure her husband has to have some sort of beefing fetish, because no way would any normal man put up with this absurdity.

At the age of four, I walked 1.5 kilometres ( just less than a mile) each way, daily, to a full day of school.
(I was NOT tit-feeding at that time)
February 10, 2017
Before this generation i never heard of any kid being breastfed at age four. It is totally bizarre. I have seen zero medical or public health experts that suggest it go beyond a year. At FOUR it is totally insane. If the kid is literally drawing pictures of her tits and saying her breastmilk is why he loves her (that is on her blog) then there are serious problems going on.
February 10, 2017
Oh he'll still be being beefed when he's 10. I'd bet my house on it.
February 13, 2017
What the serious fuck? She should be in Guinness Book of Records as "most entitled". I love the bits where she complains that they didn't address the issue with her directly (maybe they didn't want to hear this fucking long sermon she wrote in her blog) or that she only learned about this when she already arrived in town for the wedding (doesn't even occur to her that her "TDD" already knew about the issue but decided not to mention it to her).

BTW she mentions it several times that when the child feels "antsy" or "upset", she always calms him by nursing him. Does she not know that she is setting him up for a lifetime of eating disorders and obesity? He is practically raised to believe that whenever you're upset or nervous, you can find comfort in eating.
February 13, 2017
tea princess

BTW she mentions it several times that when the child feels "antsy" or "upset", she always calms him by nursing him. Does she not know that she is setting him up for a lifetime of eating disorders and obesity? He is practically raised to believe that whenever you're upset or nervous, you can find comfort in eating.

Good point, although since the nursing is 100% about her, i doubt she cares about any possible ill effects for her kids.

I still can not figure out how her husband got to be called The Designated Dad. I'm sure there is a barfworthy explanation somewhere but I cant find it.
February 13, 2017
If the child is old enough to ask for the boob, than it's too old to breastfeed. Does this kid ever eat any actual food? What do you want to bet that he is behind on the growth chart and brain development because of moomy coddling him?

She didn't have to go to the wedding, she could have easily stayed home with the brat and TDD could have gone.... or wait is she afraid that he may get up to mischief while they aren't together? Who wants to bet that duh isn't getting any at home because 'her world' is toadler who needs to be fed every ten minutes because he's always starving?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
February 13, 2017
StudioFiftyFour
stillwaters
Wow, this woman is into herself.

Unfortunately for her, Father Time is relentless, undeterred, and undefeated. The day will come in the near future when beefing is no longer an option for her. When her kid(s) are grown. When her identity as a "young mother" is fading away... and eventually gone.

What then?

Then she'll start badgering and endlessly harassing her grown kids to provide her with grandbrats. It's what they do.
February 13, 2017
Moo has written a novel about this harrowing experience. And you must have vegan meals for her otherwise...new blog from the outrage of not immediately catering to her narcissism. The problem with narcissists is that they will use inclusion or exclusion as excuses for moral outrage and to stir up drama. Family is accustomed to walking on eggshells and catering to her or having to deal with her passive-aggressive behavior or confrontation.

Thought beefing was for baybeez, not school age brats. Something I never hear mentioned but remember in detail from being around beefers is the loud sucking noise, so averting eyes as suggested by narmom isn't going to help with ears. To this day I absolutely cannot stand being around noisy eaters of any age.
First. World. White. Lady. Mommy. Blogger. Snowflake. Problems.

Who has the time to "educate" the world by typing up that lengthy scrawling mess? Not any parent I know. And why isn't that giant toadler capable of feeding itself with actual food?! Why is (s)he named after a mixed drink?

"Who Caused a Scene, Exactly?"

You, bitch. You and your pre-pubescent tit feeding Cub Scout caused a scene. This ain't a tiny infant being discreetly fed at dinner time. It's a child that's big enough to pop a quarter in a vending machine and get its own bag of chips. And he's feasting on YOUR chest juice in front of a table full of people at a formal wedding dinner. "Distasteful" doesn't begin to cover it.

"My son is far too old for a bottle."

SO YOUR SON IS TOO OLD FOR A BOTTLE, but not for sucking directly from your teat?! How the everloving fuck does that make any sense? Sounds to me like this nasty betch has a beefing fetish, and that's the reason a bottle would never do. What other explanation could there be? breastfeeding howling crotch maggot

"No One Owns My Body But Me (Not Even a Bride and Groom On Their Big Day)"

Ahh. Think we found our answer. It's a power-play for attention and control. A pathetic, degrading one but still. Somebody wasn't getting enough attention on the bride's big day and had to steal the spotlight any way she could, even if it made her look like a total nutbar.

As for the kid you've cruelly enabled to remain in an infantile state well beyond his time, I'm sure his peers will be SO accepting of his tit-feeding habit when he starts kindergarten next year. Way to think about what's best for him. saying 'wtf'
February 25, 2017
All I can think about is that from the day of the wedding (and going forward ever after) is that nobody will remember the bridal couple, how beautiful everything looked, how touching the vows & speeches were, or any number of wonderful memories that could have been made on the one special day of this couple's life together.

All anyone will remember is this rancid cunt and her beefing boy. How unbelievably shitty.

I don't know this bitch, but I hate her.
And that's exactly what this cunt wanted. Her time in the sun is over: she's married and has had two kids. There are no more rites of passage where she can be the center of attention, so now she has to create drama to put the spotlight back on her and deny other people their moment.

But now that she ruined somebody's wedding, I suspect she will find invites to anything few and far between and we'll see another whiny post from her about how nobody wants her around and she just doesn't know why.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login