Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

But I thought titty juice was a "majikal curall"!1!11!

Posted by addiea raine 
But I thought titty juice was a "majikal curall"!1!11!
February 07, 2017
Apparently, tit juice can make a kid sick in spite of what some cows think. I think the cow in this story should be arrested too for molestation personally.

Link

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Re: But I thought titty juice was a "majikal curall"!1!11!
February 07, 2017
I never understood the fascination obsession with breast milk. It's not better than formula in any way shape or form other than the fact that tit juice is free and formula costs money. Formula is specifically made and fortified with all the nutrients a growing infant needs. I have no idea if it's made with any special flavorings to make it more palatable, but I'm sure it is. When it comes to udder juice, output is only as good as input - in other words, the quality of breast milk will only be as good as what Moo shoves in her pie hole. If she's not getting enough vitamins in her own diet, isn't eating healthy, is sick and/or is taking any sort of medications (OTC or prescription), then there's not going to be much nutritional value or benefit to the crap leaking out of her tits.

It should go without saying that you don't tit-feed someone else's kid without their permission. Why would the daycare employee even do that? Was the kid hungry? Or did she feel that her boob drippings were a good cure for the kid's constipation? Human breast milk always contains lactose and the kid probably has to have formula. Would the daycare not already know this? Or did this idiot think her tit milk would be the exception and heal all that ails this kid?

This woman could be facing a litany of charges: poisoning, child abuse, assault, attempted murder, endangerment, sexual assault and anything in between. Not to mention she'll probably lose her job and never be able to work in a daycare setting ever again. I wonder how many other kids she's boob-fed over the years without the parents' knowledge. I sure hope it was worth sticking her tit in some stranger's kid's face hole.
February 08, 2017
After the parent already said no, she did it anyway. That should do away with all claims of ignorance.

It's a bad idea anyway, since breast milk can transmit disease - inflicting your bodily fluids on other people without their consent is assault.
February 09, 2017
Not only does it contain everything the bessie has cud-chewed, but also everything she has swallowed, inhaled, sniffed, snorted and shoved down her veins. On top of that is that it's a lovely incubation soup of every roll in the hay/trouser kissed/football team she's been with. Yep, that means the moo's charming one-night romps of stale booze and regret, complete with lasting gifts of genital-barnacles is also splashing around in her udder-puss.

Yet, they still believe this biohazard is the nectar of the gods...even if it's actually closer to the residue of their bathroom urinal cake. pouring bleach on a braintwo faces puking
February 09, 2017
Not only should this pig never be able to work again, she should also have the book thrown at her. Who fucking does that? You wanna beef your own kid, fine. But you have no business doing that to someone else's kid just 'cause you're a fucking quack who thinks the magical tit juice cures everything. Oh, and let's not forget the mother of the baby you almost killed told you not to do that. That's right. You coulda killed him, Bessie. Let that sink in for a while.
I would also like to inform all lurking beefers that my brother and I were fed the ebil formula, and now we're perfectly healthy adults. Suck on that.
February 09, 2017
Have you noticed that it's one extreme or the other on breastfeeding? Either (1) the moos are in your face with it and want to pressure businesses and employers to allow it, even going to the lengths this woman did, or (2) young single moos on welfare and WIC won't breastfeed, but instead want to give their spawn expensive-ass formula paid by our tax dollars. There's no happy medium.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login