Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

George Clooney becoming a duh

Posted by cfdavep 
Re: George Clooney becoming a duh
February 20, 2017
I don't understand the point of having a child so late in life. Who the hell wants to deal with teenagers while pushing 65?
Even though nannies raise the children of the wealthy, the parents still have to do as least some of the grunt work.
February 20, 2017
He's going to regrettttt it! bouncing and laughing
February 20, 2017
bree van de kamp
I don't understand the point of having a child so late in life. Who the hell wants to deal with teenagers while pushing 65?
Even though nannies raise the children of the wealthy, the parents still have to do as least some of the grunt work.

I doubt he'll do even 1% of the grunt work.
February 20, 2017
mumofsixbirds
He's going to regrettttt it! bouncing and laughing

Probably not. He won't have to sacrifice anything. People in the top .001% of society are the least likely to be impacted by these kinds of decisions.
February 21, 2017
Except when lil miss gold digger wants a divorce and takes him for every penny he's got and more
February 21, 2017
At least Anthony Ainley and Roger Delgado never reproduced. Or Rulolf Klein-Rogge. Can have filthy thoughts about them safely.

Got to love actors who I would need a time machine to fuck.
February 22, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/parents-george-amal-clooney-no-204556950.html

Dumbass Georgy is now saying he and piggo will now be "more responsible" and will cease visiting dangerous countries for baybee. They are getting ripped in the comments for voting for Muslims to head into the US for the rest of the country to deal with.
February 22, 2017
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/parents-george-amal-clooney-no-204556950.html

Dumbass Georgy is now saying he and piggo will now be "more responsible" and will cease visiting dangerous countries for baybee. They are getting ripped in the comments for voting for Muslims to head into the US for the rest of the country to deal with.

Just remember, ultra-ultra-ultra rich elites like Clooney will NEVER EVER have to live with whatever policies they are advocating. They all live behind gated communities with heavy security. Islamic terrorism is very unlikely to ever impact them.

They are limousine leftists.

And this is true for far-right elites as well. Those who want to ban abortion, for example, would simply hop on their private jet and head to a place where it was legal, if they had to.

"Laws for thee... but not for me!" That is their mantra.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login