Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wtf moo gives loaf coffee

Wtf moo gives loaf coffee
February 12, 2017
I am sitting in Barnes and noble waiting for my shift to start {I work in a restaurant in the immediate area}. Some moo just gave her loaf, full on stroller bound loaf, coffee. Dumb binge goes "HMMMM is that good?!?" Loaf begins to cry and scream. Finally after five minutes moo grows some courtesy and scuttles off. saying 'wtf' Why would you give a baby coffee? Why would you ask it questions as if it could answer? Why would you wait 5 minutes to remove it after it starts screaming? The world may never know

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Re: Wtf moo gives loaf coffee
February 12, 2017
Maybe the coffee was too hot for the loaf which is why it screamed? Perhaps moo is angling for a lawsuit in the name of, "The coffee was too hot for my freshly shat, still steaming loaf?!!111"
February 12, 2017
contemplativeintrovert
I am sitting in Barnes and noble waiting for my shift to start {I work in a restaurant in the immediate area}. Some moo just gave her loaf, full on stroller bound loaf, coffee. Dumb binge goes "HMMMM is that good?!?" Loaf begins to cry and scream. Finally after five minutes moo grows some courtesy and scuttles off. saying 'wtf' Why would you give a baby coffee? Why would you ask it questions as if it could answer? Why would you wait 5 minutes to remove it after it starts screaming? The world may never know

Don't know the ethnicity of the moo in question, but Swedes give their babies coffee all the time, beginning with putting a tablespoon or so in the baby's formula. Swedes also have the lowest instance of SIDS in the world, and it's been hypothesized that it's because the small amount of caffeine the babies get from the coffee they ingest is just enough to stimulate the nervous system to keep on truckin'. Genuine SIDS is thought to take place when a baby's under-developed nervous system just short-circuits and stops working.

As to asking the kid questions it could not answer, why, that's babystalking pure and simple. Moo expected you to take notice and smile approvingly at her great [cough] parenting.
February 14, 2017
contemplativeintrovert

When I was a kid, about 9 years old, Mom would give me coffee. Of course, I had already developed a roaring taste for the stuff.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 18, 2017
I now possess the 50 y/o miniature china coffee cups I was fed BUCKETS of coffee and multiple canes of sugar from the age of 4 and up by my grandmother. Now, I will only drink coffee on a very rare occasion in which it's offered or when I want a quick sugar high. Coffee(and sugar) and kids do NOT mix well. I had hyper problems, sleep issues, pissing on the bed woes, shit problems, and God only knows what all else because of that. I spent countless hours at the pediatrician's office for all of these "ailments" because my mother never dreamed in a million years my idiot granny was pouring coffee down my throat when she kept me.drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
February 18, 2017
@craftyzits

I don't mind older kids drinking coffee. When I was 9-13 I started drinking Frapuccinos {not really a lot of coffee, basically some coffee with a lot of syrups and ice}. I still love them, but now I also drink classic coffee at home {Maxwell house with milk and sugar, that was what my parents always drank}. I just don't giving a baby coffee. I feel like if it isn't capable of speaking and voicing its tastes, it probably doesn't need coffee.

Though that raises an interesting question; when do people acquire tastes and general preferences? Now, I don't mean tastes like how adults are supposed to have a taste for wine while 20-25s only have a taste for liqueurs {imo being 21 hasn't changed anything. I still don't like the way alcohol burns, but I digress}. By taste I mean a persons tendency to eat certain foods over others. Ex. I like sweet foods, salty foods, and sour foods {If you count pickles} but I don't like acidic foods like coke, or creamy foods like quac. At what age do people develop this aspect of their character?

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
February 25, 2017
Aww jeez. My mom tried to push coffee on me when I was like 6, but I rarely drank the foul (at the time to my childish tastebuds) stuff. Infant and toddler age is a bit young IMO. BUT we have kids eating Ritalin and Adderall like candy, so I guess coffee isn't all that bad by comparison. drinking coffee

Dang, now I want Starbucks. And Dexedrine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login