Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More anti-choice fuckery from MRA wannabes in Oklahoma

Posted by Peace 
More anti-choice fuckery from MRA wannabes in Oklahoma
February 13, 2017
More horse shit from Oklaoma.

These asshats wouldn't even be attempting this if Chump hadn't become POTUS, with a Republican Congress. It's open season on gays, blacks, Muslim, and women.

I will not go back to the way things were in the 1950's! angry flipping off

linky
Re: More anti-choice fuckery from MRA wannabes in Oklahoma
February 14, 2017
Shit like this is exactly why I want to get sterilized before I ever engage in any sort of sexual activity. I'll be damned if an accidental fertilization means that said fertilizer now holds an undue amount of authority and control over my life. Thank the goddesses my gyno has given me literature on different long-term and permanent birth control options without question or bingos and will perform whichever procedure I choose.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
February 14, 2017
"I'll take 'people who should never have been born' for $500, please."
February 14, 2017
paragon schnitzophonic
Shit like this is exactly why I want to get sterilized before I ever engage in any sort of sexual activity. I'll be damned if an accidental fertilization means that said fertilizer now holds an undue amount of authority and control over my life. Thank the goddesses my gyno has given me literature on different long-term and permanent birth control options without question or bingos and will perform whichever procedure I choose.

Can one make a binding 'pre-sex' contract on the topic, sort of like a pre-nup? One which applies equally to both parties? I would never have sex with someone who is opposed to abortion anyway, so having a pre-sex contract is not much different from the pre-sex conversation we'd have anyway.

Of course I think this as it is proposed is complete bullshit, but I have sometimes felt that it would be nice if men were in the position to enforce a previously stated position regarding an accidental pregnancy through contract instead of leaving the matter up to the post-pregnancy whims of the woman (regardless of her previous position).
February 14, 2017
I'd be infuriated if i lives in their districts, because they're trying to pass laws that were overturned by the Supreme Court in 1992. Ridiculous.

From an ethical perspective, it's also a slippery slope. If men have to permit abortion, it also stands to reason they could force them. All it would take is one man who got oopsed to use the law as proof he is exempt from paying child support since having a baby went against his wishes.

The other thing that just makes me eye roll is that these idiots are assuming that men who are involved in an unplanned pregnancy will not want the woman to abort. If i had to guess i would say the incidence of him wanting a termination/she wants to give birth is far more than the opposite.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login