Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I suppose I'm a little sadistic devil with smile

Posted by retro lizard 
I suppose I'm a little sadistic devil with smile
February 14, 2017
I have less sympathy for bad things happening to breeders, than I do people in general. Breeders cause so much drama, inconvenience, & anguish, frequently intentionally & with entitlement poisoning & manipulation. I can't have as much sympathy, when something bad happens to them, even if it has nothing to do with their Life Script venture. The only exception is someone who has some breeder traits, but is otherwise decent, because they're decent & because all the emphasis on breederisms is likely disingenuous. They're doing that because they're surrounded by breeders & social constructs that expect them to, not because that's who they actually are. Anyway.......

I recently saw a post on my newsfeed where some pretentious, arrogant, fucking vapid local breeders, had something bad happen to them. Nothing extreme, just bad. The aforementioned breeder scum were self righteous, judgmental, victim card playing assholes to me & are fucking up something great in a way that sickens me. To top it off, they, along with some of their other affiliates, come off as spoiled, out of touch dicks, who put on a friendly & humble facade, but think they can wave their local upper crust affluenza influence around when someone dares to challenge their glorious snowflake power & opinions. I'm not wealth bashing, that's just how their behavior came off.

So, after that rambling, I must say, I cannot help but to have less sympathy for them, than I would any other person. It feels like Karma, or giving them a taste of their own medicine in a less specific sense. I realize this stroke of misfortune striking them has nothing to do with them being breeders, but them being vapid breeders that are practically a stereotype of vapid breeders, coupled with them acting like complete assholes, gives me all the more reasons to get a little pleasure from getting some type of smack down from fate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login