Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's so ironic that these places attract so much trouble.

Posted by cfuter 
It's so ironic that these places attract so much trouble.
February 16, 2017
chuck e cheese is closing over violence

Of all places in the world, who would think these kids' entertainment places would attract the low brow clientele that they do? Of course, this is nothing new for us that follow the news on these places. I mean, is there this much trouble at strip clubs even? So sad breeeders cant control themselves when they entertain their sprogs. "Remember that time mom and dad got in a knife fight at Johnny's 5th birthday party?"
Re: It's so ironic that these places attract so much trouble.
February 16, 2017
Went to the local one (not the one in the article) at night once and there were hardly any kids there. Forgot the name of the game we went to play, it was the one with the balls that are thrown towards a bulls eye. Gave our tickets to some well-behaved kids, which in itself may indicate Chuck E Cheese is in another dimension. There is something about the location of it that has always given me the very creepy vibes. Maybe it is just cockroaches in the darkness or all the lingering germ pockets from kid exposure, not sure. The surrounding businesses seem normal.

Recall having a really weird experience there as a kid too.
February 16, 2017
It turns out that the kind of breeders who are obsessed grandiose displays for their children are trashy. It's extremely tacky for grown adults to care so much about appearances and to try to outdo one another over the scale of their "sacrifice" for their children. Trashy people tend to be unable to behave politely: they always have to generate drama, respond with bellicosity to any perceived slight, and have a fixation with demanding respect even though there is nothing about them to be respected.

I am in no way surprised that there's a correlation between ridiculous children's parties and drunken adult violence perpetuated by scum with poor impulse control.

Mind you, the more upscale version of these breeders are not any better, they just opt for lawyers instead of guns.
February 16, 2017
It attracts welfare breeders/ghetto types as that is all they can afford.
February 17, 2017
cfdavep
It attracts welfare breeders/ghetto types as that is all they can afford.

Having cake and coffee with immediate/extended family is even cheaper. Everything is a five star celebration these days. Kindergarten 'graduation', etc etc etc. Businesses making money off of the modern over the top child worship.
February 18, 2017
I remember when they used to serve beer, LOL. I bet that keg dried up early on. This whole fiasco with this kid-friendly breeder establishment is PRECISELY WHY no one wants to dine with breeders and their ilk and spawn as this most certainly is NOT an isolated problem with this kid shiterria.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
February 21, 2017
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login