Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Finally someone admits moo worship is out of controlthumbs up

Posted by ondinette 
Finally someone admits moo worship is out of controlthumbs up
February 19, 2017
This might not be totally original, but still it's nice to know there are mothers who have realistic attitudes towards pregnancy and birth. It's even nicer to hear the delusional moo cows get smacked down.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/18/having-a-baby-isnt-a-miracle-and-doesnt-make-you-a-goddess/
Re: Finally someone admits moo worship is out of controlthumbs up
February 19, 2017
Everywhere in our twisted society, bloated belly's and fat is derided as the lowest of the low, and are considered equivalent as modern day lepers, yet it's all wondrous if the moo is inpigged.

Sorry Moo's, if society deems over displays of obesity as inappropriate, so too should moo worship of the associated bloat. Can't have it both ways Bessies!
February 19, 2017
ondinette
This might not be totally original, but still it's nice to know there are mothers who have realistic attitudes towards pregnancy and birth. It's even nicer to hear the delusional moo cows get smacked down.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/18/having-a-baby-isnt-a-miracle-and-doesnt-make-you-a-goddess/

In past generations, in my estimation, there were three or four rites-of-passage in which parents were showered with compliments...

1. Congratulations on the birth of your child.
2. Congratulations, your child has graduated high school.
3. Congratulations, your child has graduated college.
4. Congratulations, your child has gotten married.

Today, the expectations of being congratulated are inflated, as a result of social media saturation into everyone's lives.
February 21, 2017
On other sites, they are calling this racist because the author is white and Beyonce is,... well. I had some polite discussions with others on the site but they are all pre-programed to bleat this trash. When I said cows, and dogs and mice do it , are they all goddesses? Men are a part of this so-called miracle , are they gods? Their answer was yes, all women are goddesses, all men are gods and all babies are miracles, and don't demean myself by not thinking I was a goddess(never asked if I was a mom). confused smiley They don't get it that it's meaningless if everyone is "special".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login