Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Enjoy your life before you have kids

Posted by LoveToLurk 
Enjoy your life before you have kids
February 19, 2017
Do this cool stuff before you have kids, because once you have kids your life is over

Ten places to visit before you have kids

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Re: Enjoy your life before you have kids
February 19, 2017
Articles like this make me laugh.

If it's going to be so horrible, how about foregoing the kids altogether and just enjoying your life ? thinks someone else is crazy
February 19, 2017
Articles like this make me think of a comic I saw online - it's of a young couple lounging on a beach with the caption "it started as a list of things to before we had kids, then it became 'why the hell would we have kids?'."

Though it is cool to be told about fun places for CF people to go, they phrase it like "how to enjoy yourself before your inevitable prison sentence because everyone knows kids just happen whether you like it or not".
February 19, 2017
Weird. They seem to be updating it. When I first posted it, the list was of nine. Now it's up to eleven.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 19, 2017

If it's going to be so horrible, how about foregoing the kids altogether and just enjoying your life?

I often wonder that too. Seems like pro-children people are divided into two groups: the ones who say to have as much fun as possible before breeding (because you won't be having any afterward) and the ones who say to have kids young and "get it out of the way" so you can enjoy life when you're older. This is the 21st goddamn century - WHY do so many people still think they have to have kids? If having kids is that fucking miserable that you need to make a pre-breeding bucket list, then why breed at all? Just skip having kids and have fun for your entire fucking life!

Do this cool stuff before you have kids, because once you have kids your life is over.

It's funny because this is absolutely the implication (as well as the truth), but they'd never actually phrase it like this because that might suggest that having kids isn't the wonderful, glorious, fulfilling and worthwhile life experience society wants everyone to think it is. You can certainly still do things with kids in tow, but it's a LOT harder and a LOT more expensive and I highly doubt it's ever worth it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login