Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hollyweird Movies make Brats center starsblue hangover face

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
Hollyweird Movies make Brats center starsblue hangover face
February 21, 2017
Seriously?!?

After looking over the latest news on the Predator movie, I'm sickened by the fact that Hollyweird is deciding to put a brat center stage in a horror thriller. Not only that, the brat's an autard, who has a special 'natural' talent for deciphering and communicating in alien languages - so he can communicate/defeat with the murderous predators to make it all unicorn farts and rainbows.

...which is autard for shit smearing and flapping bull shitting

I'm thoroughly disgusted and sick to death with absolute over-saturation of brat worshiping coming from the usual gaggle of breeding idolised Hollow-weird. Here's an idea, make an adult movie, about adults for adults (that don't feature some corny love interest or goes anywhere near breeding and brats).
Re: Hollyweird Movies make Brats center starsblue hangover face
February 21, 2017
Brats and sappy love interests are always going to be the go to for Hollywood. Example: Jurassic World. Even though yes it is a kid's horror flick, the whole childless aunt being expected to take care of her nephews while working, then getting bingoed by her sister who tells her "you will understand when you have kids" was just fellatio to the cow squad. It's an unwritten rule that any woman who is without children, in any kind of power position must either pine to be wed and bred, or she's a bitch that deserves a horrible on screen death. I've started doing the movie spoiler thing just to avoid this crap and save money.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
February 22, 2017
I saw that cast photo and was immediately dismayed at the presence of a child (so were many people in the /r/movies subreddit) because that means that half the cast will die to protect and save a kid who will undoubtedly do stupid kid things that should get it killed but the adults will sacrifice themselves.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
February 22, 2017
I hate when children "save the day" when it's so abundantly clear that in reality they'd be the first to get shot/stabbed/eaten/etc.

We just started watching Ash vs. Evil Dead (yes, it took us too long to get to it), and a kid got killed in a fairly early episode. I was extremely impressed. So many shows, even violent ones, wouldn't think of killing a child.
February 22, 2017
Wanna bet this movie will try to have him be 'friends' with the Predator? friendly hug
February 22, 2017
Ugh, that Jurassic world thing killed me too. Irl if someone asked me to babysit and then bingoed me I'd tell them "bitch, no." Why would you put your career on hold to watch someone else's kids? I will never understand the mentality {in media or irl} that breeders have of thinking everyone loves their kids as much as they do.

I agree, kids don't belong in a scary movie, and it is especially sick when they save the day. This movie sounds like it's going to be like that other one. I can't remember the name, it had Nicholas cage as the duh of a kid that could communicate with the space things. The movie ended with two humans taken to a new planet where they release a rabbit into a field. Can't remember if they destroyed earth, but I remember hating the ending, so probably.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login