Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Little kid getting his 1st haircut(major event this is)

Posted by cfdavep 
Little kid getting his 1st haircut(major event this is)
February 21, 2017
I just got back from the hair salon where I sat beside a boy of about 3 or 4 getting his first salon cut. Grandduh was LOUD about how unbelievable this all was and what a good boy for getting through it making sure everyone in the salon knew the kid existed and was getting that hair chopped shorter. I guess he is part of a now elite club of those who hair natually grew too long and it is time to make it shorter WooHoo. Moo video recorded the whole process on her phone. I only had to watch as the stylist had to turn my chair in their direction. Don't people realize that social media did not make them important?
Re: Little kid getting his 1st haircut(major event this is)
February 21, 2017
cfdavep
Don't people realize that social media did not make them important?

No.

winking smiley
Re: Little kid getting his 1st haircut(major event this is)
February 22, 2017
Being a former stylist... I saw so much of this. However... there was no social media back then (the 70's)...but the cameras still clicked away. There were some kyds who were pretty well behaved...but some of them screamed bloody murder. Others... too rambunctious to stay seated..which resulted in one of them getting a slight stab with scissors. I even had a few in my chair. since I was a new stylist with a new job... I suffered through the process. Probably a part of my decision to be CF.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login