Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rude Moo and the Crotch Cricket Roadblock!

Posted by starlady 
Rude Moo and the Crotch Cricket Roadblock!
February 23, 2017
I encountered a rude moo yesterday. Yeah, I know, they're everywhere but I needed to share.
Okay.. I am in Big Lots. (got some great stuff for my new kitchen) I am going up and down the aisles in a patern as not to miss anything. So I turn into one aisle and there is a moo... gigantic natal assult vehicle (stroller) parked CROSSWAYS in the aisle. Loaf in stroller screemin' it's head off and another toadler balanced on her hip, I go down the aisle and she is oblivious. So I said 'excuse me'. She looks at me and says "you can go around the other aisle. I have CHILDREN here'
WHAT?
She was not going to move her crotch cricket road block... So I backed up to get out of the aisle and rammed
toe with the wheel of the cart. I had already bumped it the day before so it was alrready sore. I yelled 'OUCH.. SHIT" right in front of moo and tender toadler ears. (lol)
Looked at her and she was shielding Toadlerstien with her hands and giving me the evil mama bear stare.
WTF is wrong with these moos?
This morning the toe is a lovely shade of purple. It was not bruised before...only sore. Probably can't wear shoes for a few days. Damn rude moo!using a flamethrower
Re: Rude Moo and the Crotch Cricket Roadblock!
February 23, 2017
I would've told her that I was calling my lawyer. Just to see the bitch sweat.
February 23, 2017
I would have started singing the "Kyle's Mom is a Bitch" song in C minor. There's isn't anything they can do if you aren't talking to her.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
February 25, 2017
Obstructing access through an Aisle is an OH&S breach, and is subject to some harsh repercussions. I would've called over a shop attendant, and advised that if there was an evacuation, this bint's obstruction could cause death, or result in serious injury which they would be legally liable for.

Nothing motivates action more than the fear of being sued...mob with pitchforks chasing another
February 25, 2017
nokidsandhappy
Obstructing access through an Aisle is an OH&S breach, and is subject to some harsh repercussions. I would've called over a shop attendant, and advised that if there was an evacuation, this bint's obstruction could cause death, or result in serious injury which they would be legally liable for.

Nothing motivates action more than the fear of being sued...mob with pitchforks chasing another

Many years ago, I was in the full-house audience for a live theatre play.
Sitting near the fire exit, I saw that some moo had completely plugged the fire exit with kinder-crap (ie 2 strollers, diaper bag, 4-5 coats and snowsuits, and more).
I pointed the mess out to an usher who made the parents move it all to the nearby HUGE coat-check room.
I guess their breeder convenience to dump their kinder-crap nearby was more important than 400-500 people dying in a fire.
February 26, 2017
cassia
Sitting near the fire exit, I saw that some moo had completely plugged the fire exit with kinder-crap (ie 2 strollers, diaper bag, 4-5 coats and snowsuits, and more).
I pointed the mess out to an usher who made the parents move it all to the nearby HUGE coat-check room.
I guess their breeder convenience to dump their kinder-crap nearby was more important than 400-500 people dying in a fire.

At least they took action. Too often, management is utterly spineless about addressing rude breeders.
February 26, 2017
yurble
cassia

At least they took action. Too often, management is utterly spineless about addressing rude breeders.

I gave them no choice.
In a friendly but I mean business tone, I told the usher to deal with it immediately, held up my phone and said I would call both the fire department (4 blocks away) and property standards (2 blocks away at City Hall) to get the substantial fine immediately enacted (Was $500-$4000) and potentially have the building cleared of the patrons.

It took less than 2 minutes to remove all the items from the fire exit and I offered to help.

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/02/10/zero-tolerance-for-fire-code-violations
February 26, 2017
Can't recall the last time I entered any public store that has aisles and there wasn't at least one cunt creating an unnecessary roadblock. How difficult is it to keep your cart on one side of the aisle? Seriously, if I catered to the whims of these "oblivious" idiots that is all I would do when at stores. I'd never make it to the cashier.

Last night random moo had decided to plop her kyds down on the floor but separated them enough that each kyd was blocking off entire racks of clothing from access. Guess she thought being a moo entitled her to reserve the entire department for herself. Asked her to move her kyds so I could access a rack and destroyed her reservation fantasy. When I go bra shopping, I mean business and am not making another trip or prolonging it because of an entitled moo.
February 26, 2017
I think it might be a form of babystalking. Put the kid in the way and other people will be forced to interact with it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 27, 2017
The title of this post is one of the best I can remember! Good for a laugh anytime one is needed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login