Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Paraplegic guy proves his dick still works and people tee-hee over how adorable the announcement is

Posted by Cambion 
http://www.boredpanda.com/paraplegic-announce-pregnancy-todd-krieg-amanda-diesen/

The short version of the story is a paraplegic guy was told he might never be able to reproduce because of being paralyzed from the waist down following an accident. Turns out his junk still works and he and his fiance (who is also his physical therapist) are doing some attention-whoring overtime letting the world know that her pignancy is so much more special because he "beat the odds" with his crippled cock.

I have to imagine this guy doesn't work because of his condition, and who knows if Moo-to-be will feel like going back to work once she pops since a lot of them get so used to sitting on their asses not contributing to society for the better part of a year that they don't want to go back to it since they're doing The Most Important Job in the WorldTM.

I'm not trying to pick on the guy because of his paraplegia - shit happens, and I have no idea if his current state of health was his own dumbass fault or if he was an unfortunate victim of an accident. But if your ass is busted from the waist down and you can't fucking walk, you probably shouldn't have any fucking kids and you especially shouldn't be proud of it. I'm glad the two idjits are so happy and radiant about their impending mistake, but I'm sure that bullshit will wear off really quickly when Duh can't contribute to child-raising as much as someone whose legs work. I know the guy is mentally sound (aside from his stupid decision to reproduce), but is Moo-to-be prepared to care for two totally helpless people instead of just one?

I mean I kinda get it - the guy is probably happy that in spite of half his body being broken, he can still do some normal guy things and I'm sure still being able to fuck is a little ray of sunshine in an otherwise difficult and crappy life. But did anyone ever stop to think that infertility accompanies lower-body paralysis for a reason? Like, maybe, you shouldn't have kids if you can't even walk and (presumably) won't get better?

Also, as someone in the comments points out, how is he totally sure it's his? How would you go about having sex with a paralyzed person anyway? From what I'm reading in other sources, paralyzed men usually have issues getting and staying hard. Also, and this I did not know before, paraplegic guys have much, much slower swimmers than non-paraplegic guys. Paraplegic sperm are also not strong enough to make their blessed journey to the egg to penetrate it. So either the beaming idiot father has undergone extensive medical treatment to make his crippled sperm work or the loaf isn't his and Moo-to-be just says it is.
Cambion
Turns out his junk still works and he and his fiance (who is also his physical therapist)

Don't medical personnel take an oath forbidding them from engaging in interpersonal relationships with their patients?
Oh wait, the woman is a therapist at the center where Duh-to-be was undergoing therapy. They met there, but I don't know if she was specifically HIS therapist. My bad on that detail. I assume she must have at least tended to him on occasion to even know he existed.
Cambion
Oh wait, the woman is a therapist at the center where Duh-to-be was undergoing therapy. They met there, but I don't know if she was specifically HIS therapist. My bad on that detail. I assume she must have at least tended to him on occasion to even know he existed.

If she was his therapist it is unethical. At the very least, this kind of behavior in any kind of medical setting is unprofessional.
So the baby is due in August, yet they only got engaged three weeks ago.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin

I'm sure that bullshit will wear off really quickly when Duh can't contribute to child-raising as much as someone whose legs work

I also wonder how Moo-to-be will deal with it on the long run.
When you are in love, you are willing to oversee some things.
But this feeling won't last forever. When the reality sets in,it can happen
that she will be fed up with living a life with such limitations.
Now she is getting plenty of udder rubs and attention so she has not entered the
phase yet.
Hh was a 21 year old motocross pro who wrecked in 2014: Todd Krieg, a young professional from Ohio, went down in a practice crash while preparing for the 2015 season. The crash resulted in partially collapsed lung, broken ribs, two broken collarbones, bleeding behind the eye and damage to the T4 vertebra. The T4 injury has left Krieg paralyzed from his chest down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
The article says it was "unexpected" and someone in the comments thought it may not be his.
I assume sex must be happening between the two of them or else Duh wouldn't be happy about his girlfriend/fiance being knocked up. But given how difficult it is for paraplegic men to reproduce without medical intervention, I wonder just what the odds are that the incubating clump is his. I'm sure they're in wuv and all that bull, but I imagine it could get frustrating being with such a young partner and not being able to have much of a sex life and I wouldn't be surprised if Moo-to-be went and fucked someone with a working taint.

I'm sure Duh thinks that his busted chub managed to impregnate his girlfriend and believes that she'd never ever ever cheat on him because they're in WuvTM and there's no other possible way that clump in her oven is anyone else's biological trash but his own. I'm betting she cheated on him and then started doing whatever the paraplegic equivalent of fucking is with her boyfriend afterward in the event she got pregnant so he'd think it was his. This goofy announcement of theirs was almost certainly Duh's idea so he can brag about how his cock still works even if his legs don't.

So the baby is due in August, yet they only got engaged three weeks ago.

So she must have gotten herself knocked up in October of last year, or around then. Given the timing of the announcement of their Blessed NewsTM, I assume they only found out recently because most people can't wait for the piss stick to dry before telling the entire world that they're expecting a widdle miracle. I wonder if they're getting married because of the loaf too, or if that was planned before the unplanned pignancy.

Makes me wonder what Moo is gonna do about money. Will she go on Moo-ternity leave? She probably won't have the luxury of quitting to stay home and sit on her ass indefinitely because she's the bread-winner, and Duh probably can't be the stay-at-home parent either. How's he going to be able to save a toddler from itself if he has to wheel his way around the house? What's he gonna do if Junior bolts out the door without any warning? I mean I'm sure he'll be at home, but they'll probably have to get a nanny to take care of Duh and Junior during the day while Moo is working.

I'm sure they've both told themselves that things will be different for them, they'll beat the odds and life will be spectacular in spite of the fact Duh is crippled and that this loaf will make everything absolutely wonderful and not more difficult in any way, shape or form. Y'know, the usual brand of horse shit parents feed themselves so they don't feel so bad about the dumb mistake they made.

I also see a dog in the photos. I'm sure the dog will wind up in a shelter soon enough because Moo won't be able to handle caring for a baby, a man-baby and a pet all at once.
If it IS his, I bet he just wore a nonspermicidal condom over night to collect an involuntary nighttime ejaculation. All the bits down there go through that regular maintenance process whether he can feel it or not. Pop the baby batter in a turkey baster and tada! Let's pretend we magically succeeded at intercourse somehow... right...

But even more likely? Not his.
"Todd Krieg may not be able to walk, but he’s clearly still capable of getting things done. His fiancee is pregnant, and the Internet is applauding their hilarious announcement, a photo posted to Instagram last week that sends a simple message – “it still works!”"

WOW.

All she married this guy for was his fucking sperm? And he is presently disabled?

Nice way to treat a guy.

Not.
As has come up here before, this is another example of a disabled person breeding on our dime. I have long thought that those receiving disability benefits should lose those benefits if they sprog, since that's de facto evidence they aren't so disabled after all, and this notion should include this guy. But no one in charge has the fortitude to follow through on this idea.

As a side thought, he became disabled after voluntarily engaging in risky behavior. The medical profession is throwing smokers, the obese, the elderly, and increasingly the suicidal and certain groups of disabled (those born with disorders) under the bus, but this is one elephant in the room no one addresses when it comes to injuries and disability.
kman
As has come up here before, this is another example of a disabled person breeding on our dime. I have long thought that those receiving disability benefits should lose those benefits if they sprog, since that's de facto evidence they aren't so disabled after all, and this notion should include this guy. But no one in charge has the fortitude to follow through on this idea.

As a side thought, he became disabled after voluntarily engaging in risky behavior. The medical profession is throwing smokers, the obese, the elderly, and increasingly the suicidal and certain groups of disabled (those born with disorders) under the bus, but this is one elephant in the room no one addresses when it comes to injuries and disability.

If we're inclined to throw anyone under the bus, I'd argue that there is an ethical dilemma in offering help to those who choose to poison their bodies with tobacco, alcohol, and excess eating, while denying help to those who are injured through accidental means.
If Duh isn't too crippled to fuck, then he's not too crippled to contribute to society. His arms work, so I see no reason why he can't get an office job or something that doesn't require use of his legs. But noooope, Duh's gonna sit on his busted ass forever raking in other people's hard-earned money while his wife wrangles a kid that he certainly can't take care of or provide for. I'd be fucking ashamed of myself if I was a cripple and either got knocked up or knocked someone up. And I'm sure "kind strangers" will send donations their way for the totally voluntary brat that this idiot whose paraplegia was caused by a completely voluntary risky hobby had to make.

I'm gonna laugh so hard if the kid comes out a very obviously different race than either of the parents.
Cambion
If Duh isn't too crippled to fuck, then he's not too crippled to contribute to society. His arms work, so I see no reason why he can't get an office job or something that doesn't require use of his legs. But noooope, Duh's gonna sit on his busted ass forever raking in other people's hard-earned money while his wife wrangles a kid that he certainly can't take care of or provide for. I'd be fucking ashamed of myself if I was a cripple and either got knocked up or knocked someone up. And I'm sure "kind strangers" will send donations their way for the totally voluntary brat that this idiot whose paraplegia was caused by a completely voluntary risky hobby had to make.

I'm gonna laugh so hard if the kid comes out a very obviously different race than either of the parents.

Actually, you can be too crippled to work yet still be able to fuck. When you aren't feeling deathly sick, you can feel up to having sex, and even if that's once a year, it only takes once to impregnate. Dud's body may have other things wrong besides paralysis of the legs.

If I am careful I can fuck, however I took the responsible action of permanently shutting down my fertility.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login