Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Adoption of myrakles destroyed lives of adoptive parents

Posted by mrs. chinaski 
Adoption of myrakles destroyed lives of adoptive parents
February 26, 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4259990/Gay-dads-live-fear-adoptive-child-KILL-them.html

‘Our lives have turned into a nightmare. We are physically, emotionally and financially destroyed.’
Re: Adoption of myrakles destroyed lives of adoptive parents
February 26, 2017
I read through the article and this is what I take away from it:

1.) Don't adopt, because you don't know what you are getting yourselves into.

2.) Kids financially and emotionally ruin you.

It's good to hear that at least one of the two boys is doing good and has goals. The other one, I think, is mentally ill and should be put on a psychiatric hold. That way, a full assessment will be done and they can get to the bottom of his issues whether they be emotional, trauma or straight out psychosis. At least it wasn't summed up with 'It's All Worth It! ™"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
February 26, 2017
Why are these parents whining over spending over $60,000 quid on repairing damage done by a 21 year old adult in the last 6 weeks? Any damage they're paying for past him turning the age of majority is by choice. Set up parameters parunts and if your kid is an adult and they fail to meet the expectations then they can support themselves and the law can deal with it if they do $60,000 quid of damage to a person's property. Either suck it up, stop whining to the press and continue to pay the damages or kick the brat out! Stop whining regardless as you're responsible for enabling all of this. This whining about parunt martyrdom because of their own idiotic choices has got to cease.
February 27, 2017
this is UK. I don't know what legal procedures are over there.
here, this bastard would have to be evicted legally.
I think I would devise some permanent departure.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login