Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Hot Mom" is at it again

Posted by cfdavep 
"Hot Mom" is at it again
March 01, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/no-excuses-mom-maria-kang-calls-out-filmmaker-on-body-positivity-015516685.html

I guess Hot Mom who decided she was going to get into the shape of a celeb after 3 kids despite not being rich is letting the other moos have it for their post baby "body positivity" ie...acceptance of what kids did to their bodies instead of hitting the gym.
At least she is not showing off her "tiger stripes"
Re: "Hot Mom" is at it again
March 01, 2017
I have to give Hot Mom credit. She is in excellent shape. She is fit and strong. She didn't let 3 kids trash her body and she's not letting other moos use their spawn as an excuse to let themselves go. I have no problems with her.
March 01, 2017

She didn't let 3 kids trash her body and she's not letting other moos use their spawn as an excuse to let themselves go.

I agree. What I find interesting - she has 3 chyldrun, she didn't let herself go but her marriage still fell apart. I would like to know what happened...
March 02, 2017
Peace
I have to give Hot Mom credit. She is in excellent shape. She is fit and strong. She didn't let 3 kids trash her body and she's not letting other moos use their spawn as an excuse to let themselves go. I have no problems with her.

What Hot Mom has is good genetics. Genetics determine how you age and when, and how your body responds to stresses. If your genetics are scraped from the bottom of a garbage can you will never look good or feel good, no matter how much you slug in the gym. If you have bad genetics, you will have multiple diseases that forbid living a normal life.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 02, 2017
mrs. chinaski

She didn't let 3 kids trash her body and she's not letting other moos use their spawn as an excuse to let themselves go.

I agree. What I find interesting - she has 3 chyldrun, she didn't let herself go but her marriage still fell apart. I would like to know what happened...

My guess? A constant need for validation of her hotness was taxing and required the attention of multiple people.
March 02, 2017
I say "good on her" if she can pull it off, but she may also be helped by great genetics. Some moos in the comments were saying she lost her husband due to her obsession with being fit and not being home with the kiddies.
March 08, 2017
mrs. chinaski

Marriages can fall apart for reasons having nothing to do with either children or physical appearance.

That's why if you want to breed, doing it to save a relationship is silly. Additionally you should want to be as healthy and physically fit as possible for your own health and well being, not so you can keep a man.
March 12, 2017

Some moos in the comments were saying she lost her husband due to her obsession with being fit and not being home with the kiddies.

Typical jealous cats. They have no idea what happened, but of course suggest because she must be a Bad Mommy because she has interests outside her kids.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login