Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brats going blind from drinking hand sanitizerstrout slap

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
Brats going blind from drinking hand sanitizerstrout slap
March 04, 2017
Great parenting there!

I guess there's no risk of the Darwin Awards losing contestants.
Re: Brats going blind from drinking hand sanitizerstrout slap
March 05, 2017
To be fair, if I had access to what was basically booze in school, I'd probably have been chugging it too. If I'm gonna sit through religion and English classes taught by morons who SAHMed for 15 years and are now just deciding to re-enter the workforce, I want to be as detached from reality as humanly possible.

I mean schools can ban hand sanitizer or force kids to use it only in the presence of adults, but there's really no way to keep kids from buying it. It's easy to get a 99-cent bottle of hand sanitizer at the register of any store like Wal-Mart or CVS, so unless it starts getting kept under lock and key in stores like the cigarettes and razors are, there's really nothing to stop kids from continuing to chug the shit. Are schools going to check every kid's back every single day to ensure nobody has a bottle of it on them? Will they remove dispensers from schools to prevent kids from drinking it in the hallways and bathrooms?

Hand sanitizer was a bullshit idea to begin with. A little dirt and germs is good for the average person. Kids are walking fucking viruses anyway, so I highly doubt hand sanitizer is doing them any good in the first place. I say let their stupid asses drink it. If you're dumb enough to drink a cleaning product, you deserve whatever you fucking get.
Re: Brats going blind from drinking hand sanitizerstrout slap
March 05, 2017
This would blow the minds of mothers from decades ago who washed their kids' mouths with soap for swearing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login