And breeders want strangers to help out

Posted by cfdavep 
And breeders want strangers to help out
March 09, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mom-busted-alleged-attack-woman-151500959.html

Moo beats older lady with her own cane for saying her kid needs manners. Classy
Re: And breeders want strangers to help out
March 11, 2017
It is an absolute pet peeve of mine to deal with idiots who don't have the manners to wait until others exit the elevator before they enter.
Used to work in a building with an elevator and had to deal with this idiocy every time I used an elevator. People sit right outside the elevator blocking others from leaving and practically leap in the second the doors open. Like a bunch of little kids that have zero restraint. And they can't take a hint either, even saying loudly "excuse me" to them in an obvious tone of annoyance doesn't make them realize how idiotic they're behaving. And you can bet the majority of them have kids who will not learn elevator etiquette.

Even when the elevator is packed and descends to the first floor (where duh, everyone on the elevator is EXITING) these idiots are too stupid to let everyone exit first without trying to force and squeeze their way onto the elevator or stupidly stand right in the middle of the doorway. It is as if they think an elevator is a black hole of capacity and that it is enter only and as quickly as possible, no exiting!
But this moo takes it to a new rude and obnoxious level.
Re: And breeders want strangers to help out
March 12, 2017
freya
It is an absolute pet peeve of mine to deal with idiots who don't have the manners to wait until others exit the elevator before they enter.
Used to work in a building with an elevator and had to deal with this idiocy every time I used an elevator. People sit right outside the elevator blocking others from leaving and practically leap in the second the doors open. Like a bunch of little kids that have zero restraint. And they can't take a hint either, even saying loudly "excuse me" to them in an obvious tone of annoyance doesn't make them realize how idiotic they're behaving. And you can bet the majority of them have kids who will not learn elevator etiquette.

Even when the elevator is packed and descends to the first floor (where duh, everyone on the elevator is EXITING) these idiots are too stupid to let everyone exit first without trying to force and squeeze their way onto the elevator or stupidly stand right in the middle of the doorway. It is as if they think an elevator is a black hole of capacity and that it is enter only and as quickly as possible, no exiting!
But this moo takes it to a new rude and obnoxious level.

I don't know if this is an Arizona thing but here we have many elevators that take off before you can get in the bugger if you use manners. You literally have to hop in WHILST the persons inside hop out. Even then elevators will start to close on your butt and on the butt of the exiting person at the same time as the two of you do the elevator dance. I have caught so many elevators from shutting on people exiting or entering. People often prevent me from getting the lift squeeze.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login