Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

School vomit

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
School vomit
March 12, 2017
Why do kids throw up at school so much?

When I think back to grade school smells, three odors come to mind: stinky gym clothes, the oranges in the poor kids' government lunch, and the pink sawdust mix they spread on piles of vomit.

That sharp, whiny sweet smell was just as bad as the puke.

Has technology improved the cleanup of excretions from the little darlings? Because they can't seem to keep a lid on their own fluids, even when they can spell and tie their shoes.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: School vomit
March 12, 2017
I think the biggest reason is because parents will force their kids to go to school even when they're sick.

Bizzy mommies do not want their brats home with them longer than absolutely necessary, especially not when the kid is sick and he or she needs more attention than usual. So when Junior is coughing, sneezing, snotting, shitting, bleeding, crying in pain, puking or burning up with fever, odds are Mommy will send the kid to class anyway so the staff can deal with them and the inevitable eruption of bodily fluids. That's what teachers get paid all that money for, right? bemused eye roll If a Moo throws a shit-fit when the school nurse calls home to tell her to come get her kid because he threw up four times and has a 102-degree fever, she probably knew full-well the kid was sick and made them go to class anyway. Parents honestly do not give a single fuck about how their kids feel.
March 12, 2017
I remember being in school and seeing seemingly-healthy kids vomit all the time. Kids tend to get sick quickly, one of the sucky things about being young and having a developing immune system. And I agree with Cambion's assessment that Mommies slam them in school to get them out of their hair. I remember being about 9 and having my moo scream at me because I went to the school nurse with a fever and she had to leave work to take me home. (Then she promptly went on a "date" during the day, leaving me home alone. I woke up a couple of hours later and took my own temperature and it was 104.5 and I was scared to death. Of course she yelled at me when I told her later that I couldn't find her. Neglectful cunt.)

I don't know why Breeders idolize childhood. Your body is growing and changing; you're stuck being with other brats in the Hell that is compulsory education.....so glad that shit is over with.
March 12, 2017
Cambion
I think the biggest reason is because parents will force their kids to go to school even when they're sick.

Bizzy mommies do not want their brats home with them longer than absolutely necessary, especially not when the kid is sick and he or she needs more attention than usual. So when Junior is coughing, sneezing, snotting, shitting, bleeding, crying in pain, puking or burning up with fever, odds are Mommy will send the kid to class anyway so the staff can deal with them and the inevitable eruption of bodily fluids. That's what teachers get paid all that money for, right? bemused eye roll If a Moo throws a shit-fit when the school nurse calls home to tell her to come get her kid because he threw up four times and has a 102-degree fever, she probably knew full-well the kid was sick and made them go to class anyway. Parents honestly do not give a single fuck about how their kids feel.

Probably why I'd fail as a school nurse. I'd just 911 the kid to the ER, deal with it moo.

My mom once made me go to school when I was complaining of a bad stomach ache. She thought I was just trying to get out of going to school - which was silly, I liked school, always had. However, she bundled me off to Jr. High in spite of my gut ache. Barely got there when I started vomiting. The school nurse called up my parents and read them the riot act, and sent me home with instructions for my folks to get me to a doctor ASAP. Parental units took me to the doc, who put me in the hospital, where I spent a week having tests, eventually diagnosed as having a peptic ulcer at age 12.

Thereafter when I told my folks I didn't feel well enough to go to school, they listened.
March 13, 2017
I had a nervous stomach and the school forced everyone to drink their carton of milk every day. I was sensitive to dairy (and am lactose intolerant now) so... there may have been other kids in the same boat. No low fat back then.. just the high test whole stuff. Yep.. I remember sawdust piles and that awful smell. YUCK!
March 13, 2017
(Quote from Cambion: Bizzy mommies do not want their brats home with them longer than absolutely necessary, especially not when the kid is sick and he or she needs more attention than usual. So when Junior is coughing, sneezing, snotting, shitting, bleeding, crying in pain, puking or burning up with fever, odds are Mommy will send the kid to class anyway so the staff can deal with them and the inevitable eruption of bodily fluids. That's what teachers get paid all that money for, right? bemused eye roll If a Moo throws a shit-fit when the school nurse calls home to tell her to come get her kid because he threw up four times and has a 102-degree fever, she probably knew full-well the kid was sick and made them go to class anyway. Parents honestly do not give a single fuck about how their kids feel.[/quote])

I thought being a parent was TMIJITW shrug? Plus, these parents do not give a crap about anyone else, either for allowing their offspring to infect everyone else at school.
March 13, 2017
I can't remember vomiting at school, but then I liked school so if I said I didn't feel well I was believed and kept home. I also didn't overindulge in sports, gulp my food, or do any of the other stupid things kids are prone to which encourage vomiting. I do remember the nurse's office always smelled like vomit, though.
March 13, 2017
I recall that smell, and I'm over 60.
March 15, 2017
In my experience, Cambion's hypothesis is correct. Most households are two-income and parents are loath to miss work, so yeah...they send them to school sick. And when the kid is puking and miserable and throwing a fever, the kid gets sent right back home.
March 17, 2017
Recall a kid vomiting while on stage singing with the class. It was followed by several others of us (myself included) who smelled it and vomited as well. They quickly got us out of the room and cleaned the messes. One sick kid in a school with close contact is enough to make other kids sick. That nastiness spreads quickly.

I recall asking to go to the doctor because my throat really hurt during a school day. Heard the usual "you'd better have something really wrong with you" bs from my mom who didn't work. Doctor found an ulcer in my throat that was causing the pain.
March 18, 2017
Ya know I had that crap too from my mother. She never believed I was sick...until I was sent home with a raging fever.. or puking... or with a nose running off my face. Okay.. I do admit faking it a time or two to get out of school but it wasn't a regular thing. She never believed I was too sick for anything. It was always 'push on' with her because that's what she always heard growing up.

When I was in Jr High and HS I had awful cramps with my periods but...since she never had cramps... she never believed me. I had those double over kind of pains with nausea... and even passed out a few times with it. She thought I was faking! When I was in my late 20's I passed out at work from it and they hauled me off to the ER. They called her. When she showed up at the hospital... she FINALLY got it. Next thing... "If you had a little baybeeee then these issues might clear up" (oh crap)

Yeah mom.... and then I'd have another whole set of issues to deal with. Finally got the big 'H' about 10 years later.

Anywho... highjacked the thread a bit but the fact that moos are selfish and only thinking that they have to go to work and can't be bothered with a sick kyd... this is why all these germs are being passed around at school My dh's mother was the same way. She would not keep him home and when he was actually really sick so he could not get out of bed.. she would close him up in his room and not come near him till he was not contagious. She loved her clothes and jewelry so much that she could not miss a day of work so she could have all her luxuries.

Oh.... I need to shut up now. It's making me sick just to think about it.
March 18, 2017

Next thing... "If you had a little baybeeee then these issues might clear up" (oh crap)

Did we have the same mother? Well maybe not, my mother did have cramps but she used to tell me having a baybee made them better. She eventually admitted she wasn't really being truthful. Chyldbirth changed the cramps but didn't actually improve them....after she gave birth she said it just felt as if everything was going to fall out. eye popping smiley I think I'll take cramps or preferably a hysterectomy, which I finally got.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login