Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos to cool for moovans

Posted by cfdavep 
Moos to cool for moovans
March 13, 2017
http://thegarage.jalopnik.com/parents-just-buy-the-damn-minivan-1597502940

There are a lot of articles on the net and discussions about moos and duhs who refuse the minivan purchase even though it is the easiest vehicle for them. The main car for moos who think they still have a shred of "cool" left in them is the SUV, apparently the rebel machine for the moovan rejector, and the Range Rover if you are more money'd rebel. One duh on another site insisted that he was quite the cool cat because he didn't care at all what people thought when he drove the moovan, therefore making him the coolest, as the cool factor is about not caring. Apparently a lot of parents are hanging on to a couple of straws in their fantasies that they are still "cool" and think for themselves.

There was another good article that I can't find at the moment where a car guy goes on about parents feel shamed now just for being boring parents.
Re: Moos to cool for moovans
March 13, 2017
The 'crossover' suv's are getting bigger and bigger now to accommodate famblies. Some of them seating seven now, so big enough for a brood.
No, if you are driving a mini van, it's NOT cool. The first thing that comes to mind is 'what kind of baggage are you carrying around?' Although he probably thinks he is cool because it's another way of saying 'I drive around a giant penis carrying around my progeny so I can gloat and feel manly about the one thing I can feel manly about. It's not like I have a life going on at home, but you know, It's All Worth It! ™

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
March 13, 2017
Considering the minivan is a recent invention, and considering that people have reproduced since the beginning of time, a minivan is neither necessary nor inevitable.

Being a "cool" parent has nothing to do with your car. If you want to be cool, raise your kids to be polite and well mannered, and teach them the world does not revolve around them. Don't act as if the world revolves around YOU for breeding, and do not give up your personal identity.

Also, don't leave your kid in a hot car to roast to death.
March 13, 2017
If you're driving a minivan, you are automatically not cool, but also not attractive. A guy could be smokin' hot walking past me, but if I see him get into a minivan he automatically loses any sex appeal.
March 14, 2017
Or they can simply stop spawning so many fuck trophies to need a minivan, SUV / 4wd. But we all know that we're talking about superficial breeders whom can't accept that they're parents, and need to reign in their over-inflated egos and rampant self-absorbtion.

Seriously, a sedan is plenty suitable for up to 3 kids, which is more than enough for a fambly, but no! A sedan isn't 'kewl' enough for the self-proclaimed 'yummy moomy' or 'dilf'. Nope, can't go without their behemoth SUV, with all the obnoxiously decadent extras.

Get over yourself breeders, as nobody is buying your phallic comparing mobile or hot soccer moo SUV, as you know it would stink of rank diapers and sour tit-puss.
March 14, 2017
Reminds me of my ex-BiL with the red sports car and baby seat in the back. Dude, you are no longer living the sports car life. You have kids. Fun times are over.
March 30, 2017
nokidsandhappy
Seriously, a sedan is plenty suitable for up to 3 kids, which is more than enough for a fambly, but no! A sedan isn't 'kewl' enough for the self-proclaimed 'yummy moomy' or 'dilf'. Nope, can't go without their behemoth SUV, with all the obnoxiously decadent extras.

My mother had the ugliest junk sedan ever for the longest time, but I am an only child so she didn't need the room of a suburban assault vehicle. When she finally trashed that relic of the 80s she got an equally fugly new sedan that lasted her till I was almost done with college. As hideous as those things were, they were top-rated for safety, and that was her priority after having a kid - not being obnoxiously trendy.
March 30, 2017
Too many goddamn oversized vehicles on the road as it is - all of these FUV's need to come with an "OVERSIZED LOAD" sign painted on the back
March 30, 2017
Bitch please, when my two cousins and I were kids, we would go everywhere with my aunt in her fucking Honda coupe. Unless you've bred yourself your own little football team, are minivans or SUVs even necessary for parents? Or do they just like driving around in the suburban equivalent of tanks?

The parents with sports cars are the best. When I was still working for the school district and I had to make sure the kids who were getting picked up all left, there was always one proud Duh (sometimes Moo) who would pick up his brat in his bright orange convertible Mustang. I'm surprised Moo didn't "make" him sell it when Junior came down the chute. Seems like when a couple has a new loaf, Moo decides it's time for Duh to get rid of all his "toys" and "man up," which is why these pussy-whipped losers in khaki shorts, ball caps and fanny packs pout as they put their Xboxes, sports cars and pool tables on Craigslist.

I'd like to see SUVs just no longer be a thing. Nobody should be having so many kids that they "need" one anyway. How can you afford an SUV if you have a brood to feed?
March 30, 2017
but, Cambion--don't forget that these days you can't POSSIBLY haul 2 or 3 kids without each having their own private DVD players on the backs of the front seats, plus 2 or so cup holders per kid. How could they be BORED for a few minutes ,or Dog Forbid , have to watch the scenery go by, or make up silly songs to sing! GOT to have their fave movies, games and etc to keep their little ADD brains hyped up at every moment!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login