Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Toilet training in the middle of a restaurant

Posted by cfdavep 
Toilet training in the middle of a restaurant
March 13, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/would-you-let-your-child-use-a-potty-in-public-mum-sparks-online-backlash-after-letting-her-child-use-the-potty-in-a-posh-pub-095016713.html

Most parents are disgusted by this nitwit
Re: Toilet training in the middle of a restaurant
March 13, 2017
Well there goes the argument about "you wouldn't eat in a bathroom" many cows low about.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
March 13, 2017
addiea raine
Well there goes the argument about "you wouldn't eat in a bathroom" many cows low about.

Seriously. They moo about how they can't feed their baby in the bathroom because it's an unhygienic atmosphere for a creature that doesn't give a shit as long as that titty is in its mouth. But then they're going to go and turn a dining area into their crapling's personal dumping ground and think that everybody else should accept it. And then they'll wonder why when the next time a business makes the news for banning all children.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
March 14, 2017
Surprisingly, that this isn't an isolated incident, and is occurring frequently. What is more disturbing is the fact that these feral pigs think it's at all acceptable to have your kid take a dump in a public dining area, next to eating public patrons, and not giving a battered eyelash about repercussions.

Like Paragon mentioned, they low incessantly about unhygienic feeding pens, and no doubt bathe their brats in decontamination gel and bleach, but will let their brat do the green apple splatters next to their and other people's food.

I too don't blame establishments banning them, as they belong with their porcine kins in the cow pat patch.
March 14, 2017
This is just the latest example. In 2012 a moo brought potty chairs into a Utah restaurant for her twin toddlers, who sat on them as the family ate, and the furor went viral. We discussed it here then. This behavior seems to have become a bit more commonplace since then.
March 14, 2017
How old are the kids? Are they like 3 and 4 and just starting to get out of Pampers? I have not seen this happen at a restaurant but at a resort where I snowboard I have seen 3 potty chairs lined up in the lodge for a group of little kids. And have you noticed how people with kids always talk about "potty"?
March 15, 2017
"And have you noticed how people with kids always talk about "potty"?"

I have met many parents and grandparents who think it is cute as hell to watch the prcoess of sprogs learning to "go potty" They LOVE to talk about it and watch the reaction of the kids as they realize they just went in a real toilet for the first time and then flushed.
Even kittens stop being cute momentarily when they barf or crap in the litter box. Yet paretns will take cute to the level of vomit and shit.

Actually I think it would be funny of some of the people in the restaurant lost it laughing, I mean as in their sides are hurting and tears are coming and can't talk laughing after realizing there is a kid toilet in the middle of the floor and a sprog is on it in public. Kinda like the time my DH and I were looking at houses when we lived in another state and we were checking out the basement in one which showcased a hooked up toilet out in the open. It would be great if moos where laughed out of places
March 15, 2017
I think this can be an epic thread. The one about going potty in a Tupperware bowl on an airplane might be a reason we don't see Tupperware parties anymore.

The toilet you describe in the house is a "Pittsburgh bathroom" though there was usually a shower too. When the steel mills were active, it was hard dirty work and the steelworker husband would use the bathroom and clean himself up before going upstairs to the rest of the house. I guess it was less expensive than having a complete bathroom down there, but many people back then were Catholic and had large families and their money went to the church and the kids.
March 15, 2017
"The toilet you describe in the house is a "Pittsburgh bathroom"

We did live in PA at the the time. I had no idea such thing existed, I thought they gave up on building the bathroom people used it when they were certain no one was home. Even though a kid on the crapper in public could be funny the fact of the matter is that it should be a health code violation and moo, duh and kid should've been out on their asses and flagged for no return. The restuarant needs to see these types as liabilities and nip this in the bud.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login