Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Future cancer curers kill flamingo *Warning: Animal cruelty*

Posted by blackpearl 
Future cancer curers kill flamingo *Warning: Animal cruelty*
March 15, 2017
Link

I wish they entered the lion cage by mistake. Stupid brats.

The boys were said to have climbed over a fence to reach the birds before pelting them with rocks.The children were kicking two of the flamingos when an electrician interrupted them, one of the two birds died while the other sustained serious injuries.
[...]
Martin Malac, the zoo spokesperson, told Czech media that the boys expressed no regret for what they had done.

So, the brats are actually psychopaths.
Re: Future cancer curers kill flamingo *Warning: Animal cruelty*
March 15, 2017
I won't read the article because I know it will make me stabby. I will say that there were some flamingoes a few years ago that got attacked and killed at our local zoo. I never felt so much anger when I heard about that! angry smiley It turned out the guy who did it was on Prozac or some shit like that, but I don't give two SHITS what his problem was. Same with these little psychos.

These beasts need to learn what pain is. Pain and empathy. This is absolutely disgusting. WTF is it with people who think it's fuckin' hilarious to harm innocent, beautiful animals? This also reminds me of the toucan who got his beak cut off because someone thought....what? It was funny? I don't know where the story is now, but we discussed it on the board. That poor bird now must live with a 3D printer version of his beak.

People fucking DISGUST me... /rant over.
March 15, 2017
I wish parents would fucking teach their kids to respect animals and people. I don't want some kid killing an animal today and later in life, they kill my mom or my sister or my brother or myself because the grown kid thinks nobody's life has value except their own.
mumofsixbirds
I won't read the article because I know it will make me stabby. I will say that there were some flamingoes a few years ago that got attacked and killed at our local zoo. I never felt so much anger when I heard about that! angry smiley It turned out the guy who did it was on Prozac or some shit like that, but I don't give two SHITS what his problem was. Same with these little psychos.

These beasts need to learn what pain is. Pain and empathy. This is absolutely disgusting. WTF is it with people who think it's fuckin' hilarious to harm innocent, beautiful animals? This also reminds me of the toucan who got his beak cut off because someone thought....what? It was funny? I don't know where the story is now, but we discussed it on the board. That poor bird now must live with a 3D printer version of his beak.

People fucking DISGUST me... /rant over.

I remember the story about the toucan being posted on this board quite a while ago. I hope the piece of the shit who broke the poor bird's beak is still carrying out their punishment. Hell, lock this shitbag with those flamingo murderers in a room and and let them tear each other to pieces.
March 15, 2017
Notice how they didn't go after animals that would have posed an actual threat to them. Nope, they went after the ones that weren't much of a danger and that were also presumably in an enclosure and couldn't run that far (I didn't read the article either because I know I would get ragey reading it). True psychotic killers: going after prey that they know is weaker and easily harmed/killed. I know plenty of people will go, "Duhhhhhhh, it was just an animal!" Yeah, serial killers start out killing innocent animals before they move up to killing people (and more animals) when they no longer get a thrill from breaking the necks of stray dogs and skinning the neighbors' cats. Even if they never move on to killing people, unless a person's safety/survival depends on killing an animal (either in defense or for food), there is no reason to kill one.

Kids are getting more frightening and less empathetic with each generation. I saw something not long ago about a bunch of teenagers who cut off a dog's ears so they could take selfies with the dog and brag about what they did. Another story involved teens who kidnapped someone's pet dog and set it on fire simply because they wanted to. Those are just the ones I've personally read. Imagine how many more we haven't heard. I don't think I'd object to all children under the age of 17 being sterilized to prevent such cruelty from spreading to future generations. Or just taking these soulless murderers out into a field and shooting them all execution-style. Believe me, it would make the world a much better place. Pieces of shit like these animal killers are more useful as worm food than they are as people.
The article says moo and duh are going to be charged for the animals, 50,000 crowns I think it said. That's not good enough in my opinion. Making moo and duh pay isn't going to stop these pscopaths, they should be shot. The oldest was 8, and at that age to already be so cruel suggests to me that he can't be rehabilitated. Prison is too good for them.

@Cambion

That's absolutely sickening. I hope they are all rotting in prison or wound up getting hit by a bus somewhere. OT, I wonder what the law is regarding protecting your pets from these psychopaths. If you found someone trying to steal your pet from the yard, could you club them over the head with something or in any way attack them? Doubtful, as most lawmakers seem to think any human life is more value than an animals life.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
March 16, 2017
I have zero problem with these kids getting the death penalty. They are psychopaths and will remain a danger to society if allowed to live. Plenty of studies have shown that small children have empathy--it's a natural human emotion. If you can do something this horrendous you're subhuman and should forfeit your own right to life, or at the very least freedom. If society won't kill them, throw them in a jail cell someplace with a very large and horny cell mate who's an animal lover. I'd love to hear about these monsters getting ass raped till they bled.
March 17, 2017
I posted about the toucan. I was so angry when i read it. I do have to admit i have a great love for birds and things like this get me out of my mind. These brats should be locked up, no money compensation is good enough. Did you even notice that they were not even sorry? They are mentally disturbed and should not let be free among people. If they killed now a flamingo, tomorrow they will kill a human being.

I had the very bad fortune to meet people who beat animals, trust me, they are very ugly on the inside. See how a person treats beings weaker than them and you know their character immediately.
March 22, 2017
I made the mistake of reading this article in google news the other day, and the link opened with a close of of a folded-up-in-unnatural-ways, obviously dead bird.

Y'all are correct for not clicking in to read it. Can't say all links to the story will lead with that picture, but damn I was horrified!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login