Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Funding Moo Cancels Trip to Disney World

Posted by CF_Amy 
Re: Funding Moo Cancels Trip to Disney World
March 29, 2017
I hate b&tb too. My sociopathic first boyfriend loooooves the last version. Before it came out he already was very comfortable "releasing his animalistic nature", which really meant rage away freely, rape given the opportunity, pretty much anything goes if he "got his temper up". And then afterwards he would pretend contrition, but was unable to keep the smile off his face because he knew very well that he was saying the things that were supposed to excuse what he had just done. After the movie came out he started saying distorted lines from the movie implying only a submissive, "pure", and naive girl could ever "save" him, and then since he took my virginity, he also made it clear that couldn't be me anymore.

Appreciate the Elizabeth Smart reference above, I never ratted him out for raping me because I too was raised in that religion and was already well aware that I was responsible for everyone else's behavior toward my vagina, they said over the pulpit many times that "your children are better dead than deflowered." Silly me, I didn't fight to the death!

Yay therapy! I am so glad to have found a good man eventually.
I feel so lucky that I found the guts to leave that first asshole, even though I swore I would marry him as if that would "make better" what he had done, like saying to myself if I only ever had sex with him it would be good for my soul somehow, even though he fucked anyone he could get to hold still, even when we were engaged.

This movie won't get any of my money, for sure.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login