Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Josh and Anna expecting another mistake

Posted by Cambion 
Josh and Anna expecting another mistake
March 26, 2017
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/03/18/josh-and-anna-duggar-are-expecting-baby-no-5.html

It's a goldenpenis, so at least there's a good chance that Josh won't be diddling this one since his pedophilic tendencies seem to lean toward girls. I'm sure this is a band-aid baybee after Josh's cheating and Chestering, and I see they're doing the same "every kid's first name starts with the same letter" shit that Jim Bob and Michelle did.

The wife is a fucktard of the highest order. God or no God, she is willingly reproducing with a pedophile. If she wants to stay with him after he fucked other women, that's her choice, but their kids don't have the luxury of leaving and she's exposing their kids to his fucked-up fetish. I'm sure Josh will tell everyone how he's "cured" until he's blue in the face, but all it means is he'll be much more careful about how he abuses his daughters (and you know he will).
Re: Josh and Anna expecting another mistake
March 27, 2017
I feel sorry for Anna. She really isn't a grown woman except for chronologically. She grew up in a cult. She never had any chance to see another way of life; keep in mind these kids get homeschool, and don't watch TV or use the Internet. She never had a single chance to even contemplate an education or travel or work. She has zero support system. Being a broodmare is literally all she knows.
March 27, 2017
I can't imagine being the parent of one child for five minutes let alone five children for a lifetime... but I guess this is what they want. At least they can afford it, financially speaking.
March 27, 2017
I hope they can afford all the therapy bills their kids are going to need after Pedo Papa gets to them. Oh, I almost forgot...Church will fix everything!
March 28, 2017
Josh will trip up again, just wait, and his church wont be able to rescue him
March 29, 2017
Not surprised at all. I knew this was coming. And this family keeps growing like a nasty fungus. Jessa dropped her second loaf back in February and will probably be pregnant again before we know it, Jill is about to have her second loaf, Jinger got married not too long ago so it's only a matter of time before she's knocked up, another daughter is engaged, and another one of the sons is courting. I was hoping the scandal with Josh would make the Fugly Duggars go away forever, but I guess that was too much to ask.
March 30, 2017
Yet child protective services lets children live with this pedophile? I'd have a case open and be all over their asses, working on getting the children taken away and convincing his poor brainwashed wife to divorce him. Josh should go to jail like any other sicko. He doesn't deserve to be 'free' and take advantage of all the privileges that we have. He committed a crime, plain and simple.

Were there no formal charges raised against him? Any other person he would he sitting in jail, rotting. Again though they use religion as a scapegoat and say he is now 'cured.' I call bull shitting

Dam fundies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
March 30, 2017
creativelycf
Were there no formal charges raised against him? Any other person he would he sitting in jail, rotting.

Because that whole family has whored themselves out to the media as the wholesome American ideal. Bullshit. They remind me of a NOFX song that says something about funds feeling it's their duty to (over)populate the homeland. There is so much rot lurking behind those painfully forced smiles that no one opens their mouth about because they're all so brainwashed. I hope this new sprog ends up being a real blessing by being the one to catch Chester molesting one of his sisters and report him to the police.
March 30, 2017
They are both 29, have FOUR cumstains, expecting a fifth, Josh has proven to the world he is unfit as a father - and what I want to know is, how exactly are they paying to feed their crotchmaggots? Does he have a job? Or just that stupid tv show???
March 30, 2017

I was hoping the scandal with Josh would make the Fugly Duggars go away forever, but I guess that was too much to ask.

You'd think, but I think they're just that much of a trainwreck that people can't get enough of them. That, or they assume that kiddy diddling is par for the course for Christians and see it as another heartwarming quirk of the God-fearing family man. I'm fairly certain that, when they reach sexual maturity, Josh could father a child with one of his own daughters and people would still be supportive of his behavior.
March 31, 2017
creativelycf
Yet child protective services lets children live with this pedophile? I'd have a case open and be all over their asses, working on getting the children taken away and convincing his poor brainwashed wife to divorce him. Josh should go to jail like any other sicko. He doesn't deserve to be 'free' and take advantage of all the privileges that we have. He committed a crime, plain and simple.

Were there no formal charges raised against him? Any other person he would he sitting in jail, rotting. Again though they use religion as a scapegoat and say he is now 'cured.' I call bull shitting

Dam fundies.

By the time it came out the SOL already passed.
April 05, 2017
Cambion

I was hoping the scandal with Josh would make the Fugly Duggars go away forever, but I guess that was too much to ask.

You'd think, but I think they're just that much of a trainwreck that people can't get enough of them. That, or they assume that kiddy diddling is par for the course for Christians and see it as another heartwarming quirk of the God-fearing family man. I'm fairly certain that, when they reach sexual maturity, Josh could father a child with one of his own daughters and people would still be supportive of his behavior.

Ugh. That made my stomach hurt. And you know Anna wouldn't do a damn thing if or when he started molesting his daughters because she'd be too busy farting out kid after kid, and like Moochelle before her, pretending nothing happened.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login