Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo "stalked" at IKEA for an hour

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo "stalked" at IKEA for an hour
March 29, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/f9bdc759-3d1f-343a-b798-07f854e1032c/ss_mom-shares-terrifying-story.html

All of the commenters are wondering why she hung out for nearly an hour at the IKEA, apparently where human traffickers shop for victims along with pine furniture then put the story up on facebook with her name, business name and pics of her kids. She didn't seem too concerned about her kids.
Re: Moo "stalked" at IKEA for an hour
March 29, 2017
The only thing more paranoid and insane as that woman is the "journalist" who chose to believe and publish such nonsense.

Families are not being snatched up in broad daylight, in public places, at big box stores, under the watchful eye of store and parking lot hi-def surveillance cameras, and sold into human trafficking.
March 29, 2017
Human trafficking victims are those who easily slip through the cracks: women and children from impoverished areas, countries that had a devastating natural or man made disaster that separated or destroyed families, or are trying to immigrate with little money. Not white, middle-class families at a fucking IKEA. What is these people's obsession with human trafficking (that doesn't seem to include being active volunteers in helping to end trafficking and slavery happening in their own backyard)?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
March 29, 2017
The men were probably with loss prevention and they were watching her because her little howler monkeys were tearing the place up.
March 29, 2017
paragon schnitzophonic
Human trafficking victims are those who easily slip through the cracks: women and children from impoverished areas, countries that had a devastating natural or man made disaster that separated or destroyed families, or are trying to immigrate with little money. Not white, middle-class families at a fucking IKEA. What is these people's obsession with human trafficking (that doesn't seem to include being active volunteers in helping to end trafficking and slavery happening in their own backyard)?

I believe what's happening with this case, in part, is a self-eggrandizing narcissism in the extreme. To put it bluntly--this woman thinks that she and her children are so valuable, there simply is no other explanation for this occurrence (real or imagined) other than she and her children being targets for human trafficking. It's as though she's screaming from her soapbox, "Can't you see how valuable we would be to human traffickers?!?"

If I had to wager on this, I'd bet that this event was mostly fabricated in this woman's mind. There were probably other patrons there... but they weren't human trafficking. They were looking at furniture, as one often does before making a major purchase, especially one that will need to fit into a vehicle and eventually assembled.
March 30, 2017
I read that Ikea stores are designed to keep all shoppers moving in the same direction through the store. How could these "suspicious people " not stay near her?
March 30, 2017
khan
I read that Ikea stores are designed to keep all shoppers moving in the same direction through the store. How could these "suspicious people " not stay near her?

Correct. In IKEA's showroom, everything is on display and there are arrows on the floor indicating which direction you are to move to see the next display.
March 30, 2017
Moo sounds like she just wanted her 15 minutes of fame and nothing more.

Yawn.
March 30, 2017
JoJo
The men were probably with loss prevention and they were watching her because her little howler monkeys were tearing the place up.

Their job is to make moo pay for whatever her brats destroy, or to contain the damage. Depends on IKEA's policy on brats running wild. With the furniture and other exhibits, their primary job is probably making sure a PNA and moo lawsuit doesn't happen.

Self absorbed moo is self absorbed.
March 30, 2017
There may be some type of mental disorder where people, seemingly usually women, have such a need for attention so severe that they will invent a crime to bring attention to themselves. That is a really weird mindset it's what people thought that Papini one did for attention and cash. Strange stuff
March 30, 2017
cfdavep
There may be some type of mental disorder where people, seemingly usually women, have such a need for attention so severe that they will invent a crime to bring attention to themselves. That is a really weird mindset it's what people thought that Papini one did for attention and cash. Strange stuff

I don't know what the name of such a disorder is, but look no further than the "mattress girl" from Columbia U whose sexual assault claim was later debunked, but not after significant and unfair public slandering of the accused, with no evidence. What's really unfortunate is that incidents like these may serve to cast doubt upon those who are actually victims of such a crime.

The same can be said of cases such as this one. Saying essentially, "I was in IKEA... and so was another guy... therefore he wanted to sell us into human trafficking," doesn't count.

The bottom line is, of course, if you're going to make a claim, you'd better have evidence to support your claim.
March 31, 2017
cfdavep

I think it must be a variation of Munchausen synrome, except instead of inventing illness they invent crime. Remember Rachel Dolezal, "victim" of several racially-motivated crimes, who turned out to be lying about quite a few things? (She's in the news again because she's written a book about her life, claiming no need to apologize.)
April 10, 2017
I would vote on store security watching to see if her little howler monkeys ruin product and staging lawsuits over human traffickers. Those people are taking advantage of the disenfranchised kids and adults that no one will miss, at least right away.

I doubt they are targeting Jane Soccer Mom and her crack addled brats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login