Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Our Breederific Media and Reproductive Status

Posted by bell_flower 
Re: Our Breederific Media and Reproductive Status
October 02, 2017
Another day in America, another mass shooting. I was listening to the news this morning. The latest attack in Las Vegas happened about 6 hours ago. 50+ known to be dead and another 200 injured. I have been flipping back and forth between news stations. One of the bobble heads on Faux was actually asking these so-called "experts" whether any childruuuuun were there.

First of all, even though it happened at 10 p.m. on a Sunday (school) night, you know some irresponsible Breeder brought his/her kids to this event.

One of the bobble heads said, with an air of relief, that there didn't appear to be any children there when this happened.

I said to DH, well, isn't that happy news? Only 50+ adults dead.

Mark my words, if there are children or pregna-saurs or parunts among the wounded or dead, they will be front and center in our media.
October 02, 2017
bell_flower
Mark my words, if there are children or pregna-saurs or parunts among the wounded or dead, they will be front and center in our media.

And the parental status of the attacker won't be in any headlines unless they can use "loner".
October 03, 2017
Apparently CBS canned a lawyer and senior VP who wrote on FB that she had "no sympathy" for the victims because country music fans are usually republicans and noted that they "didn't do anything when children were murdered**,." so she doesn't feel sympathy for them now.

**A reference to Sandy hook.

Hey, I'll be the first to admit gun policy in the U.S. is forked up, but she deserves to be fired because she's stupid. (And note to lurking Breeders, this is a rant page, but we draw the line at condoning violence.) She should feel equal compassion for all victims because adults or not, they were all innocent bystanders.

The daily fail captured pictures from her social media, where she proudly calls herself a mommy and displays her three crotch critters.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4942160/CBS-lawyer-fired-saying-no-sympathy-Vegas.html

I thought being a Moo made you compassionate and wise?

ETA: And note the headline identifies her as a "Top CBS Lawyer," no mention of parental status of course, because she stuck her foot in it.
October 03, 2017
Well, I am getting sick of references to Sandy Hook, as if children dying were somehow worse than adults dying. It isn't. People can't be slotted into a simple value equation of 1 year old > 10 year old > 20 year old > 30 year old > 40 year old ...

But most of the world is breeders, and most of the world thinks it is somehow worse when children die. (You sort of wonder why they created them, then, because we'll all die, someday. It's the inevitable result of living.)
October 04, 2017
yurble
Well, I am getting sick of references to Sandy Hook, as if children dying were somehow worse than adults dying. It isn't. People can't be slotted into a simple value equation of 1 year old > 10 year old > 20 year old > 30 year old > 40 year old ...

But most of the world is breeders, and most of the world thinks it is somehow worse when children die. (You sort of wonder why they created them, then, because we'll all die, someday. It's the inevitable result of living.)

Why they created them? To ponder that requires two braincells to rub together. Moos don't have that.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 09, 2017
There was some nastiness toward Jason Aldean, they guy who was performing at the Route 91 Harvest festival. He ran off the stage when the bullets started. A few Twatter dipshits posted that he was a coward and he didn't 'warn people" before running off the stage. First of all I don't fault anyone for anything they do in a life-or-death situation, when they have seconds to react. The natural instinct is to run and I don't blame anyone for saving his/her own life. And even if he said, "hey, everyone get out of here" it would have caused more even more chaos because there wasn't a lot of room for people to exit and maybe more people would have been trampled.

Of course none of his defenders made logical statements. 99% of his defenders grasped the single-line-of-though, mouth--breathing standby

"I don't blame him for running--he has two kyds and another one on the way. "
"He has a fambilee to protect."

So I guess it's okay if people without kids are expendable in a situation like this?

Most of these idiots who started this deleted their tweets, but it was there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login