Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Autizmoo is outraged that her sneuxflayke got tazed after punching officer multiple times

Posted by ladybug2203 
Pepper spray didnt even work on this hulktard

http://ktla.com/2016/07/16/teenager-with-autism-turns-himself-in-after-combative-traffic-stop-in-burbank/
What's society going to do with these freaks? Can they be impressed into service and forced to colonize Mars?
Come on now, according to the Moo he is a sweet little cherub, a hulking, almost-a-man, violent cherub.

The boy initially had refused to put his seat belt on, telling the officer he would do so once he walked away. When the policeman stepped back from the vehicle, the teen complied with the earlier order, the release stated.

Then, as the officer was concluding the stop, the teen allegedly told the policeman he was going to "fight" him "right now" and opened the car's door, police said in the release.

"The subject, using profanity, 'dared' the officer to call for backup and continually stated he wanted to fight him," the release stated.

He exited the vehicle and allegedly took a fighting stance, according to the release. The officer ordered him back, but the teen moved closer, Losacco said.

At that point, the officer used pepper spray, which did not work, Losacco said.

After the policeman employed the pepper spray, the teen "punched the officer multiple times on the head and upper body," the release said

I feel sorry for the police officer. Obviously nobody ever told the Sneaflake that he might have to *gasp* do things he doesn't want to. It's a damn seat belt; put it on and go about your business.

I don't give a shit if someone is autistic--train them when they are three to comply with requests and that if they hurt someone, they'll get hurt back, and you won't have a problem with a 16 year old. (And yes, I'm talking about a smack on the butt if necessary, not a beating.)

There's a whole generation of these violent autards. Fear the future.
I feel like we're missing an opportunity with these raging awtards. I know how they could be useful: combat. Put their stupid asses on the front lines, give them the strongest guns you can and put them FAR away from anybody else on the same side. They might get in a few enemy kills or they might get their heads blown off. Seems win-win to me.

Anyway, I don't see how Tardley is the victim here. Retarded or not, you do not get out of the car during a traffic stop unless the officer tells you to. Even if the officer was willing to accommodate the kid's "needs" and gave him leeway, it doesn't excuse the brat-tard's violence. He attacked the officer without provocation (or what normal people would consider provocation), so the kid punching the cop can't even be considered self-defense. It was nothing more than an awtard not getting his own way and throwing his attitude at the wrong person.

Just because someone is autistic and allegedly doesn't know any better (they fucking know) does not mean they can't present a threat. In fact, I'd say there's a much higher chance they'll be dangerous because they act on impulses rather than sense. So, what, was this officer just supposed to sit there and let this tard beat the shit out of him while Mommy feebly attempted to make him stop?

The fact that pepper spray didn't so much as slow this tard down should be a pretty clear indication that he is dangerous and the officer had every right to taze him. I'm sure Mommy has gotten a few shiners from her darling Indigo-crystal snowflake, but other people will not be tolerant of her retard's violent behavior. Hopefully the bastard learned a lesson: that not everyone will find his shitty behavior acceptable and that there are consequences for his actions. If I had to guess, he's been raised to believe he can do whatever he wants without repercussion.

Moos always piss and moan about people discriminating against their retarded kids, so frankly, I think they should be happy about an officer who tazed a violent retard just the same as he would have tazed a violent non-retard.
It sounds like this kid is "autistic" in the sense that mommy needed a diagnosis to blame for her kid's violent behavior instead of actually doing something about it.

I love how moo is devastated and pearl-clutching over her violent brat being tazed. WTF was the police officer supposed to do? Sit there and get beaten because "autism"?
Cambion

Moos always piss and moan about people discriminating against their retarded kids, so frankly, I think they should be happy about an officer who tazed a violent retard just the same as he would have tazed a violent non-retard.

She should be happy he did not fucking shoot the autard.
Moo and tard are lucky this was not a policeman with PTSD or having a hellish day or tard could've been six feet under.
cfinboston
Cambion

She should be happy he did not fucking shoot the autard.

The rest of us are not. This seems like an appropriate situation for that level of response.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login