Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

For all Redditors...../thathappened

Posted by cfinboston 
For all Redditors...../thathappened
April 04, 2017
http://nypost.com/2017/04/04/toddler-defends-her-choice-of-doll-to-confused-target-cashier/

Because It totally happened that some ransom cashier would question a customers purchase.
Re: For all Redditors...../thathappened
April 04, 2017
I'm pretty sure that all the cashier did was ask if they would like to save 20% by applying for a Target credit card. It was probably said in a robotic voice, and if you pulled her aside immediately after checking these people out and held a gun to her head and demanded to know what they purchased that she would be unable to remember.

Yeah, I'll take Shit That Never Happened for 1000, Alex.
April 04, 2017
Moos never pass up the chance to raise hell and try and get someone fired. If this had actually happened, the cashier's name and store location would have been posted on every social media channel the moo had access to.

This is just a lot of "look at me, I'm a great mom" posturing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
April 04, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/little-girl-has-perfect-answer-for-woman-who-wondered-why-she-wanted-a-doll-that-didnt-look-like-her-193253439.html

It is on yahoo
April 05, 2017
When I was a cashier, I didn't give a shit what customers bought. I only cared that they didn't shoplift and had money to pay no matter what form.

That woman is a bitch. She deserved to get called out on social media. She is beyond insensitive. I would have congratulated the girl and told her that I was very difficult to potty train.

I never cared that Barbies/dolls never looked like me. The last time I checked there were no pale, auburn hair, and green eyed dolls.
April 06, 2017
Moo quote “She, of course, picked a new doll.”
Of course! Because she is female and a moo in training at the ripe old age of two so it is the only acceptable toy option. I just vomited in my mouth.

This story reeks of mombie trolling for sympathy and attention by fabricating stories. Internet by proxy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login