Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Latest outrage on the 'net

Posted by cfuter 
Latest outrage on the 'net
April 04, 2017
brat humilated, parunts overreact as usual

Heard on radio, looked it up on twitter, parunts furious as usual, over every little thing. One mom said she would set place on fire if it happened to her kid. I post, great parenting, very adult of you instead of teaching your kid how to deal w/ his emotions. Then I blocked her because I don't care what her reactionary reply would even be. beating with a lol hammer
Re: Latest outrage on the 'net
April 04, 2017
Ummm....so moo in the comments said she would SET FIRE TO A SCHOOL if her little cherub was 'branded'?

I guess branding doesn't make for a happy cow.

ITA with the comments that parunts are too cheap and lazy to pack decent lunches for their kids, and now their little pweciouses have to have 'lunch money' stamped (hardly a branding) so the parunts see it. Frankly, the whole situation makes me laugh. bouncing and laughing
April 04, 2017
I'm shocked I didn't get more of a response myself just yet. I thought I would be flamed, but so far so good. But moos are probably helping w/ the homework that they complain about so much, so won't get a reaction till later.
April 04, 2017
I fail to see how this is "humiliating." Getting low on lunch money doesn't mean a kid is poor - it just means his lunch budget needs to be replenished, that's all. Kids eat lunch and their lunch funds decrease regardless of their parents' income. Sometimes a kid might forget to remind its handlers that it needs lunch money and this stamp is a way to remind both the kids and the parents that Junior needs money to eat - a way that can't be lost or dropped. Because you know if Junior forgot to tell Moo he needs lunch money, that would be the school's fault too.

Also, what the fuck is wrong with the kid that it was screaming and crying over getting stamped? Is it an awtard? Actually, if I had to guess, Moo probably got the poor kid all worked up over absolutely nothing and made him cry because she had a problem with a little ink on his arm.

Sounds like a bunch of mommies who need some fucking hobbies.
April 05, 2017
If it were up to me I'd fix this problem right away by getting schools out of the food-service business. They should be teaching the 3 "R's" from 8-noon and sending everyone home. School should not be what it currently is... a sports club, a restaurant, a day care, etc. etc.
April 05, 2017
Cambion
I fail to see how this is "humiliating." Getting low on lunch money doesn't mean a kid is poor - it just means his lunch budget needs to be replenished, that's all. Kids eat lunch and their lunch funds decrease regardless of their parents' income.

This is exactly the core of the issue. It's a matter of parents reading WAY too much into a simple reminder stamp. Money gets used up because kids eat, and parents don't always remember to go online and check their family's account. The stamp says nothing about the reason their funds are low or in the red, but the parental overreaction says everything about their own issues about others' perception of them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login