Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Adult Results of Shit Parenting

Posted by retro lizard 
The Adult Results of Shit Parenting
April 09, 2017
I find even the far less extreme examples of this to be infuriating. I could go into people losing lives & large scale property to feckless scum from feckless breeders, but I find myself getting just as agitated by the lesser examples, not only because it happens, but also because it can lead to worse things. Also, I'd like to mention that its pathetic that grown ass adults are doing things they should have learned better then to do when they were toddlers, let alone older chyldrun. You'd think they would have learned the hard way long ago, if not specifically taught better. I also never excuse it happening if they have a mental problem, because if they are sentient enough to communicate & function, they are capable of knowing better. In that case, they continue to do immature things, because bleeding hearts keep making the speshul excuse for them.

One of my folks purchased a flower or flowering plant & she told me about assclowns pawing at the flowers like a fucking toddler, asking if it was real. Were they ever taught, look with your eyes, not your hands?

I have seen adult affluenza brats who just cannot seem to grasp the fact that they are not the center of the universe. They just cannot fathom someone refusing to tolerate their bullshit, & throw a self righteous tantrum as a result. This is likely because they have been a special snowflake since the day they were shat.

This type of shit is why I forbid most people from touching my artwork, unless I'm right next to them, to monitor the situation. I shouldn't have to baybeesit adults, but I apparently have no choice, because even with those you think you can trust, shit happens & people have lapses in judgement, & you also apparently cannot always expect common sense. Its not likely to be extreme, but its still potential property damage, & potential artwork damage.

I always suspect some of this behavior is due to not being taught any better, & the remainder being selfish unscrupulous assholes who simply don't give a shit. Then again, they are likely selfish unscrupulous assholes because never learned how to adult by their feckless scum breeders.
Re: The Adult Results of Shit Parenting
April 10, 2017
OMG I have a story to this topic.

Yesterday, I was at a grocery store.

There was a Duh with two myrakles in line.

When it was his turn, he found out that the store run out
of paper bags and that there are only plastic bags available
(plastic bags are 10times more expensive than the paper bags).

He asked the shop assistant if there are REALLY no paper bags in the store.
She said no. He started yelling how is he supposed to carry the groceries home.
She suggested he should buy the plastic bag instead. He yelled at her that the
bag is too expensive and he won't buy it. He spew his bullshit for some time
till he stopped. So annoying....And a great role model for myrakles.
April 10, 2017
Yeah, a recent post on a local Facebook group about ill behaved brats & their trash breeders being horrible role models for them. Bullies & assholes rasing future bullies & assholes. Fucking future bullies & assholes. Yeah, thuh chyldrun are our future, pfft. That's a stellar future to anticipate. I can't wait! sarcastic clapping
April 10, 2017
Yep, it is what it is.

There is an ongoing discussion - nature vs nurture.

We can skip this discussion in those cases.
The persons in question are assholes by nature
and assholes *by nurture as well.
April 10, 2017
I've had issues with co-workers who claim to be STEM gurus and experts but are unable to prove they have basic reading comprehension skills and constantly annoy others with their lack of competence and common sense. And these people aren't young, either. And guess who gets stuck doing their jobs and training their dumb asses repeatedly? The others who have competence, of course! I could think of 10,000 things I'd rather being doing that would show more value than forcing me to do remedial training for morons..

Also, dating is an absolute nightmare because there are no decent ones, those are mythical unicorns. Just try finding a man who possesses common sense, isn't an addict, isn't a slob, has a good work history, is childfree, has empathy, is a man of his word, has manners, etc. and isn't a bully, insecure or an asshole. I would guess it is the same for men looking for women. Of course, all of them online or in a conversation would probably claim to be this and more, weigh 30 lbs. less and be 7 years younger than their real age if over 30. Again, the men I date aren't young. And we know lots of womben have no issues with trapping/oopsing a man to have kids so the playing field sucks for everyone. I would guess that most moos and duhs are stuck with bad partners, or they are the bad partner and this would explain quite a bit. At least I can opt out of the three ring circus.

I've known men and women who have been told they are special and unique and are still demanding everyone's attention like children in their 30's and 40's. No reason to raise a small vulnerable being just so it can be mature and subject to world of assholes.

And with the way people are being raised it is only getting worse. It is a very small group of people who have parents who raised them right and they are the ones who suffer in the vast sea of assholes. It is one of the many reasons I don't have kids nor will I have them.
April 10, 2017

I've known men and women who have been told they are special and unique and are still demanding everyone's attention like children in their 30's and 40's.

Ask anyone who has the unfortunate task of managing people and they will tell you this is common. I recently had a management position forced on me. The previous person retired and I inherited his people. (And of course with no pay raise. The person who retired was higher grade than I am.

Bad parenting + our crap education system = sucky workplace full of entitled yet incompetent workers.

I have people working for me who don't know how to set up a table in Word or set up a spreadsheet. Yeah, they could maybe use one that someone else made, but they have no idea how to organize information.

Many can't do an analysis worth shit. They are really good at copying/pasting stuff from the web, or sending me links. I could find that shit myself....it doesn't dawn on them that someone would want them to READ WHAT'S OUT THERE and do some kind of analysis THEMSELVES. They just want to copy shit that's out there that someone else made and flip it back to me. ZERO critical thinking skills.

And if you work somewhere that has an automated system for payroll or inventory or accounting....all they know how to do is put stuff into the system...they don't have an idea of what the purpose of the system is and they can't troubleshoot or audit worth a shit.

And interpersonal or communication skills? They can't write, don't know how to speak in a group, how to organize information that many people will be referring to in a large meeting, can't conduct a meeting....forget it. I can't even get them to behave appropriately in a meeting and not derail it by talking about their pet projects. Hello, Snowflake, all these people aren't on the phone to listen to you wax on about how smart you are and talk about your little pet project.

Makes me want to drink when I get home. Thank Todd I had the sense not to have kids and I've been saving and investing for decades. I won't be working forever like many broke Breeders.
April 11, 2017
I know, when I had to supervise my own support staff, they were in their 50s and acting like little babies. I would wonder, did my mom act like a little baby at work when she was 50? I told the higher supervisor, one person had no inductive or deductive reasoning. There literally was no way to teach her anything(that she should've already known on her own anyway) as she retained nothing. It resulted me writing/typing long to-do step by step notes each and every time, because she just wouldn't comply w/ all the necessary tasks. No writing skills at all, absolutely no proofreading of their own work. Honestly, one couldn't type a single sentence on a document w/o a typo.

Oh, but when they THINK they have a valid complaint against you, they certainly know how to complain to the boss, dont they? I never got in trouble because what they were complaining about wasn't valid. And even though they couldnt do shit by themselves or avoid a typo to save their lives, they all thought they were very efficient and competent workers, very very proud of themselves. If we didnt work for a big company which was in fear of firing anyone, none of them woulda had jobs. They basically were getting free money for fucking up..
April 11, 2017
I forgot should mention, I know of someone who needy, insecure, pouts like a petulant six year old, when they don't get their way, makes a sympathy fishing martyr out of themselves, is occasionally selfish, inconsiderate, & ungrateful due to excessive sacrifices they made earlier in life, is chinchy due to immature spending habits, won't handle something important until its a problem, even at the expense of everyone else, says stupid, short sighted things because they have no life & are subsequently out of touch with reality to some extent, adheres to famblee is everything bullshit, even if it encourages dysfunction & had a negative influence on their past problems, is entitlement poisoned, makes thinly veiled quips & jokes that expose their entitlement poisoning, is a slob that expects everyone to clean up after them, has done & does flat out unsanitary things that can cause illness to everyone, refuses to get out & interact with people or get in touch with old friends, rather than expecting relatives to allow them to tag along with outings, like a nagging younger sibling, has done petty, passive aggressive things to try to prove a point, is a hypocrite, is lazy to the point of asking someone to get something for them, when its a mere feet or yards away, takes advantage of enablers, starts completely ignoring someone who is calling them out on their bullshit or trying to get them to address something, when the person is standing nearby talking directly to them, is occasionally condescending when they are either talking out of their ass or making a hypocritical self righteous indignation, makes flimsy excuses for their rude behavior, won't take responsibility for things & blame deflects, uses physical problems as an excuse to not help themselves, despite being able bodied enough to do so, afraid of judgement to the point of detriment to them & others, presents situations in an oversimplified way to make them appear as a bullied innocent victim, when they were not.......I could go on.

Its difficult for me to have very much sympathy for someone who refused to grow the fuck up. This type of shit may be temporarily excusable with someone in their late teens & early 20's, who is just recently heading out on their own, especially if they were sheltered, or someone who was severely sheltered well into adulthood & requires special attention, but not someone who knows better, but refuses to behave like an adult.
April 11, 2017
retro lizard
I forgot should mention, I know of someone who needy, insecure, pouts like a petulant six year old, when they don't get their way, makes a sympathy fishing martyr out of themselves, is occasionally selfish, inconsiderate, & ungrateful due to excessive sacrifices they made earlier in life, is chinchy due to immature spending habits, won't handle something important until its a problem, even at the expense of everyone else, says stupid, short sighted things because they have no life & are subsequently out of touch with reality to some extent, adheres to famblee is everything bullshit, even if it encourages dysfunction & had a negative influence on their past problems, is entitlement poisoned, makes thinly veiled quips & jokes that expose their entitlement poisoning, is a slob that expects everyone to clean up after them, has done & does flat out unsanitary things that can cause illness to everyone, refuses to get out & interact with people or get in touch with old friends, rather than expecting relatives to allow them to tag along with outings, like a nagging younger sibling, has done petty, passive aggressive things to try to prove a point, is a hypocrite, is lazy to the point of asking someone to get something for them, when its a mere feet or yards away, takes advantage of enablers, starts completely ignoring someone who is calling them out on their bullshit or trying to get them to address something, when the person is standing nearby talking directly to them, is occasionally condescending when they are either talking out of their ass or making a hypocritical self righteous indignation, makes flimsy excuses for their rude behavior, won't take responsibility for things & blame deflects, uses physical problems as an excuse to not help themselves, despite being able bodied enough to do so, afraid of judgement to the point of detriment to them & others, presents situations in an oversimplified way to make them appear as a bullied innocent victim, when they were not.......I could go on.

Its difficult for me to have very much sympathy for someone who refused to grow the fuck up. This type of shit may be temporarily excusable with someone in their late teens & early 20's, who is just recently heading out on their own, especially if they were sheltered, or someone who was severely sheltered well into adulthood & requires special attention, but not someone who knows better, but refuses to behave like an adult.

Forgot to add, because I just cannot leave it off--Deliberately agitating me & getting a thrill out of it, like a brat trying to test their limits with someone & pestering me for bites of my food & staring me down until I give them some, like a fucking spoiled dog at the dinner table.......
April 12, 2017
retro lizard

Wow, you just described one of my co-workers. She was 40 when she moved out of her folks' house. Two years ago, she claimed that she could not keep up paying rent and utilities for half of a house she shared with a roommate (I should say roommates because she drove the first two to near insanity with her co-dependent, toxic behavior) and now, at 51, she is back living at her parents' place. And, no, her parents are not invalids or of ill-health, from what I gather. She's just that immature and clueless.
April 12, 2017
cf uter
I told the higher supervisor, one person had no inductive or deductive reasoning. There literally was no way to teach her anything(that she should've already known on her own anyway) as she retained nothing. It resulted me writing/typing long to-do step by step notes each and every time, because she just wouldn't comply w/ all the necessary tasks.

Do we have the same employee? There have been many instances where I will have "assisted her," which usually consists of my organizing material while she looks on. I tell her, put it on the intranet so we can all find it later.

Flash forward a couple of weeks later, and one of our customers will ask her a question about this very same issue. So what does this person do? Writes out a long, confusing wall-of-text email.

People like her hate structure because no structure = she can keep doing what she's been doing for years: farting around, not having to think about her job; giving anyone who asks a different answer depending on the day. She retains NOTHING.

No writing skills at all, absolutely no proofreading of their own work. Honestly, one couldn't type a single sentence on a document w/o a typo.

I shit you not, this same person mentioned above, who has finally figured out something is up because I'm "monitoring" her like white on rice, actually wrote me and my boss this email the other day:

I just wanted you to know that I think my communication have improved insignificantly in the past couple of moths."

beating with a lol hammer
April 12, 2017
bell_flower
cf uter
I told the higher supervisor, one person had no inductive or deductive reasoning. There literally was no way to teach her anything(that she should've already known on her own anyway) as she retained nothing. It resulted me writing/typing long to-do step by step notes each and every time, because she just wouldn't comply w/ all the necessary tasks.

Do we have the same employee? There have been many instances where I will have "assisted her," which usually consists of my organizing material while she looks on. I tell her, put it on the intranet so we can all find it later.

Flash forward a couple of weeks later, and one of our customers will ask her a question about this very same issue. So what does this person do? Writes out a long, confusing wall-of-text email.

People like her hate structure because no structure = she can keep doing what she's been doing for years: farting around, not having to think about her job; giving anyone who asks a different answer depending on the day. She retains NOTHING.

No writing skills at all, absolutely no proofreading of their own work. Honestly, one couldn't type a single sentence on a document w/o a typo.

I shit you not, this same person mentioned above, who has finally figured out something is up because I'm "monitoring" her like white on rice, actually wrote me and my boss this email the other day:

I just wanted you to know that I think my communication have improved insignificantly in the past couple of moths."

That last tidbit.......The stupid, it burns...
April 13, 2017
bell_flower

It's such a shame you can't answer what you're really thinking. Why yes, your communication has improved insignificantly. You have the attention span of a moth.
April 14, 2017
Well, depending on the tension in the air on any given day, I would have responded that she needs to proofread that sentence and get back to me. Then, she likely would correct one thing and resubmit it, saying, "We all make mistakes." And, I would send it back again....

She really thought a lot of herself tho. She thought she was a good employee and it was just me. I'm sure I frustrated her view of herself, but it never embarrassed her enough to proofread a document before she gave it to me. At least she was either CL or CF.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login