Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Encouraging more awtard meltdowns

Posted by cfdavep 
Encouraging more awtard meltdowns
April 13, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/m/95be7a16-7d00-3343-a5a1-08be07a5bad7/this-dad-recounts-what.html

I guess the father only wanted to buy the Finding Nemo lunch box the next day when it was on sale, and awtard has aggressive meltdown as she wanted it NOW. He had to carry her kicking and screaming to the car leading to someone calling the cops thiniking it was a normal kid being kidnapped who then found the guy at home. After finding out the truth they bought aggressive she-tard what she wanted, I guess for their own PR. Way to teach tardly that if you have to wait a full day to get what you want just go insane and someone will make it happen. One of these tards may try the same with someone else and wind up getting smacked in the face in self-defense for their behavior. The commenters are all about how hard an awtard is to look after and their just can't help it
Re: Encouraging more awtard meltdowns
April 13, 2017
Wouldn't surprise me if it was staged - Tardette looks rather pleased with herself there and can probably turn her autism on and off as she sees fit, going full hulkatard because she 'needs' this stupid lunchbox right now!
April 13, 2017
Whatever happened to the concept that if you cannot take disappointment with grace, you don't get anything at all? After such a fuss about a postponement, the only example of good parenting would have been to not get her one later - and not to let anyone else get it for her, either.
April 13, 2017
behaviour that is rewarded is reinforced and repeated.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 13, 2017
Somebody never heard of Thorndike's law of affect. :eyeroll. Yes, by all means, let's teach brats that they will always get what they want, no matter how poorly they behave. In some AU where I wanted kids, and was stupid enough not to abort an autistic loaf, I'd have words with the person that bought the thing. You don't reinforce bad behavior.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
April 13, 2017
The father probably believes he's not lucky enough for someone to kidnap the tard.
April 14, 2017
http://www.saratogabridges.org/fundraising-events/4th-annual-autism-fair/

They are having their fourth HUGE awtism event. I wonder if there will be a Tilt a Whirl
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login