Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Birth shaming can amplify postpartum depression" says moo after sharing placenta pics

Posted by tea princess 
Just found this article posted on facebook. I don't see any "birth shaming" here (didn't even know that's a thing), picture oversharers should know by now that people of the internet are free to comment whatever they want on pictures like these. I know I'm a "bitter jealous childless woman" for saying this but if people are so sensitive that a few online comments cause them depression (I fucking hate when the word "depression" is thrown around lightly) then maybe, just maybe they should refrain from sharing pictures of themselves breastfeeding a toddler while taking a crap. Or pictures of their placentas, for that matter.

Warning: article includes said pictures. (Is that a tattoo by the way, or is her nipple larger than her kid's hand? I don't want to know.)

Photographer who captured tender image of a father cradling his newborn baby hits back at critics who 'spewed birth shaming hatred'
Yet these crunchy granola moos will be the first one to "birth shame" a woman for daring to give birth in a hospital or choosing the bottle over the tit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
It is larger than the kid's hand by far and it is my own fault for clicking on the pics. I will go barf now and I have the shivers
Oh ffs. You can't say anything anymore without being accused of shaming someone or not being inclusive enough. Moos like her tick me off. Dear moo, the world is populated with 7, going on 10, billion people. Not all of them are going to agree with everything you do, and they have a right to voice their opinion as much as you do. Not everything is rainbows and lollipops in the real world

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
contemplativeintrovert
Oh ffs. You can't say anything anymore without being accused of shaming someone or not being inclusive enough. Moos like her tick me off. Dear moo, the world is populated with 7, going on 10, billion people. Not all of them are going to agree with everything you do, and they have a right to voice their opinion as much as you do. Not everything is rainbows and lollipops in the real world

I'm over the "shaming" stigma, as well. Not everyone is going to like you. Grow up and move on.
If you can't handle criticism, then don't share stuff publicly. It's as simple as that. Sure, you might get some support, but you can't make everyone happy. In a world where anybody can bitch someone out with complete anonymity, people are much more willing to give their unsolicited opinions loudly and proudly.

I'm sure these women think they're being strong and inspirational by throwing their disgusting afterbirth photos in everyone's faces, but there are going to be plenty of people who don't want to see anyone's vaginal secretions, and the nay-sayers aren't all bitter, single childless women, either. No mommy is so bizzy that she has to tit-feed and shit/sluice at the same time. What the hell did she expect? Sympathy across the board for her self-imposed "plight?" Also, maybe this Moo should put the cock down for a little while if she's in labor while her one-year-old sucks her tit. And why does she have to be nude to sluice and nurse? Or is that just for the photo to show how gritty and gorgeous loaf-crapping is?

If you think a wet newborn with the placenta still hanging off it is beautiful, then good for you. Not everyone finds beauty in the same things. I love how these heifers are all entitled to their (often very loud and shameless) opinions, but those who are not in perfect agreement with them aren't entitled to theirs. And if a woman is such a spineless twit that someone's "mean" online opinion will make her spiral into a depression, then maybe she shouldn't be on the internet and shouldn't be having kids. Because if Moo can't handle a downvote on a photo of her placenta, she sure as fuck can't handle being in charge of another human being. Don't share your disgusting bullshit if you don't want negative feedback on it. Take it to a mommy board where you'll have a sympathetic audience instead of social media where not everyone gives a fuck about you or your fucking kid.

'I think it's time we all come together as birthing women and say "job well done you bada**, you did it".

No it's not. It's long past due for everyone else to look at breeder women and go, "You aren't fucking special for reproducing. Shut the hell up already." Moos get WAAAAAY too much positive reinforcement for what is a completely trivial and menial event at the end of the day. A comatose retard can have a kid, for fuck's sake.
It's not badass to follow the lifescript. These women really need to get a fuckin' hobby instead of posting that nasty shit all over the net, hoping for asspats and udder rubs. If a negative comment is going to spiral them down into depression, they really need to examine themselves and why they are like that.
Moo: Look at me! Look at me! Look at meeeee!
Internet: Fuck off. We don't care.
Mooo: Waaaaaaaaahhhhh! You guys are so meeeeeeeeeeean!
Internet: We still don't care.

You're not special, Moo. Giving birth does not make you some Earth goddess. I don't go around posting pics of my bloody pads because I'm a strong, powerful, inspirational Earth goddess 111! I'm embracing my period! Yeah! Worship me!
Another piece of advice, Moo, and it's something you should pay close attention to. If someone simply down voting a picture sends you spiralling into depression, maybe you shouldn't have children. I suggest you seek professional help and stay off the Internet forever.

I suggest you seek professional help and stay off the Internet forever.

Yeah, don't we wish. Not likely to happen as most modern Moos are attention whores who can't live without Facebook ass-pats.
"I'm embracing my period! Yeah! Worship me!"

There is this thing now about women going on about "period shaming" and deciding to just bleed without a pad or a tampon. That is so weird. Imagine furniture and the car seat
cfdavep

There is this thing now about women going on about "period shaming" and deciding to just bleed without a pad or a tampon. That is so weird. Imagine furniture and the car seat

The desire to not be exposed to another person's bodily fluids, a biohazard, is not "shaming."

To what degree are these people completely detached from reality?
StudioFiftyFour
cfdavep

The desire to not be exposed to another person's bodily fluids, a biohazard, is not "shaming."

To what degree are these people completely detached from reality?

One wonders if they let their pets soil the carpet, since we wouldn't want to shame Fido by making him go outside.

I've heard of this shit before too. It's called "free flowing" or something where women decide that menstrual products are patriarchal devices to keep women in their place and how some women will fight for their freedom by just letting themselves bleed through their clothes and all over whatever they happen to be sitting on. I recall a story from a site I used to read (Customers Suck or E-hell, I believe) where someone discussed their co-worker who was one of these free-flow pigs who would just bleed all over a little pillow she sat on for her entire shift. And yes, everybody noticed the smell.

You don't have to embrace your period or enjoy it, but you have to acknowledge it. I know it's special, beautiful life-giving blood from the womb and all that horse shit, but it's still blood and still a biohazard. If you don't want to deal with it, then use birth control to prevent it. Fuck, I hate my gender sometimes knowing I share it with disgusting slobs like that.
If people want to free bleed at home, well whatever. But out and about and st work? Oh hell no, WTF? Exposing people to your blood FFS? No!
Those are the largest and the darkest (for a white woman) areolas I have ever seen.
"job well done you bada**, you did it".

I reserve that line for my friend, who completed the Ironman this weekend after a T1 diabetes diagnosis. Or the two blind men who crossed the finish line, seeing eye athletes with them. Or the 67 year old woman whose legs buckled under her right after crossing the finish.

Swimming 2.5 miles, biking 112 miles then running 26.2 miles is badass. Having a baby is not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login